PDA

View Full Version : Help My Dad

#BlakhOle#
06-03-2007, 04:28 AM
We used to have a really old computer, with only a few games on it. These games, however, were great. One particular game I can vaguely remember, involving spiders and boulders. Now, although I wasn't too particularly fussed about hunting it down, my dad apparently enjoyed it a lot, and has been searching for it for quite a while, with no luck. I was wondering if anyone here knows about it. As far as I can remember, the objective was to progress thorugh each room by using boulders to traps large spiders, whilst avoiding the spiders at the same time. If someone knows or can remember anything about this game, please don't hesitate to post a reply. Thankyou.

Icewolf
07-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Makes me think of Boulder Dash (http://www.mobygames.com/game/boulder-dash).

But there's no spieders... And the most important thing here was to collect a certain amount of gems... :unsure:

chainsoar
07-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Could be it. The mobygames profile says "Enemies can be squashed by falling boulders, which are released when the ground below them is removed or they are pushed onto empty ground". Sounds possible. Doesn't remind me of anything.

#BlakhOle#
08-03-2007, 05:06 AM
Yeaaahh, I probably should have mentioned in the thread post that I'd already checked out boulder dash and wrote that that wasn't it. I've only got a few keywords to go with, and they're vague at best, and the only thing google seems to show is boulder dash, boulder dash and more boulder dash, despite the fact that it's got no spiders in it. I think it may be vaguely similar though, but not the same game.