Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-04-2007, 12:11 AM   #11
Guest_Marty_*

What are the second player controls for Trog? Is there an easy way to remap them?

Old 30-05-2007, 12:05 AM   #12

I played the arcade version of this and I am surprised no one has mentioned the secret warp available on every level.

When the level starts, look carefully, one of the eggs will sparkle a little bit. get that egg LAST, without dying and you will be warped ahead 5 levels and get a huge bonus. I completed the arcade version doing this.

Old 05-06-2007, 01:17 PM   #13

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ May 30 2007, 01:05 AM) [snapback]291991[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I played the arcade version of this and I am surprised no one has mentioned the secret warp available on every level.

When the level starts, look carefully, one of the eggs will sparkle a little bit. get that egg LAST, without dying and you will be warped ahead 5 levels and get a huge bonus. I completed the arcade version doing this.
[/b]
Nice! I didn't know that.. Thansk for the game, have been looking for this for years =b

To turn of the sound just press "s" while playing.. Here it's also saying an annoying sound