Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-07-2011, 02:24 AM   #1
Alexis78
Forum hobbit

Thanks marco river to answer.

First, I want to say that I was a little worried about nobody answers me, I thought that because my games are copies, not the original ones, and you didnīt like it. I read the rules and they say that Abandonia will not accept Oldwarez, and I thought that my copies are Oldwarez (what are Oldwarez?).

But I understand that you donīt live in the forums!

So, the main difference between Abandoniaīs Sim City and mine is that yours is for Windows an my copy is for Dos.

They are different in someways, like in Windows you canīt scroll the map moving your mouse and with Dos you can do it moving the mouse in the four directions of the screen, then the map scrolls. Itīs and advantadge!

Also, in the Windows version you can build the buildings faster or do roads, in Dos version is slowly refreshing the screen. Other differences are that in Dos the graphics are bigger and in the Edition Map you will see less buildings than in Windows version, and so on.

I think that Windows Sim City is better because It uses a graphic environment (Windows) and the MS-Dos is a little crappier moving the mouse because is MS-Dos, and is not so faster.

The Dos version was first and then later comes the Windows version so I think that the first Sim City must be included, itīs the genuine Sim City!

I only can say is that you compare the version an judge for yourself.

I think that I write to much, sorry.
Alexis78 is offline                         Send a private message to Alexis78
Old 27-07-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
Alexis78
Forum hobbit

And about SILK is a very simple game, you donīt need to know chinese!

I did some archeology and found that the game is based on Quix, and itīs similar to Volfied and Gals Panic. Itīs about this

Your objective is open the background image by drawing lines and donīt letting the bad guys touch your line, when you have opened 80% of the image, then you win and then goes to the next phase but with the girl in the background with less clothes.

I think itīs a very solid game; nice music, with digitalized speeches, good graphics and funny game. Itīs perfect for teenagers, and if you are worried about what you can see, itīs very light, any strip poker game shows more than this Silk.
Alexis78 is offline                         Send a private message to Alexis78