Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-06-2006, 04:05 AM   #61
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

I thought you already beat this game more than a year ago?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dragonLancer @ Feb 20 2005, 01:23 AM) [snapback]69336[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
YES YES YES sry bout double post but yayayay i finnaly beat it good game it was fun and kept me bussy for 6-7 hours.... wow that was kool LOL! its a great game and good storie i recamend it to people who are already into RPGs (deffinatly not for newcomers) well in my oppinion, just because the game can get very frusterating and you die alot. plus somtimes its hard to figure out where to go next but overall i give it a 8/10 :guns:

----DragonLancer
[/b]
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 19-06-2006, 07:01 PM   #62
dragonLancer
Super Freak

Send a message via MSN to dragonLancer

I did... but I started playing it again, thats what I ment by "I figured it out a while ago" But now that I started playing it again I cant remember how to get past the Cave anymore... Thats what i was saying! Sorry for the confusion.

If anyone wants me I'll be in the Angry Dome!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
dragonLancer is offline                         Send a private message to dragonLancer
Old 22-06-2006, 10:11 AM   #63
Grand Dad
Game Wizzard

Look which cave are you talking about...? Are you in the Library? Could you give more details please!
Grand Dad is offline                         Send a private message to Grand Dad
Old 07-11-2006, 01:19 PM   #64
borogou

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dragonLancer @ Feb 19 2005, 03:47 AM) [snapback]68947[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
awsome game (i love RPGS) but can sombody plz help me. i seem to be stuck where you need to get the berries for that one dude whos dauter is dien! :guns:
[/b]
Does any one know where can I download this game?

Old 07-11-2006, 10:40 PM   #65
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

As this game is no longer sold, it's status has reverted to "Abandonware". You may now download the game again
Old 08-11-2006, 11:04 AM   #66
Grand Dad
Game Wizzard

DragonLancer are you sill facing any problems? Like getting the berries you mentioned earlier or getting past the cave? How far have you got in the game?
Grand Dad is offline                         Send a private message to Grand Dad
Old 13-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #67
catchaserguns
Games Master

Its an alright game. kind of reminds me what diablo would look like if it was made in that time period. I'm only a third into the game and it shows promise.
catchaserguns is offline                         Send a private message to catchaserguns
Old 07-04-2008, 11:12 AM   #68
PsychoticSquid
Lurker

Angry

Okay, I love this game, and I've completed it numerous times in the past. However I'm having problems lately that I really need help with.

The first one absolutely infuriates me. What's happening is that when story events occur and I lose control of the player (ie. when your character automatically walks to the next story location, like when just before you first hear about the Genie causing the shipwreck and you meet your sister at the town gates, when you both walk to the centre of town) he walks straight into a wall of a house and can't negotiate a path around it. I can leave the game on for hours and he will walk back and forth on the same section of wall. Is there a patch that fixes this?

Also, something else that has bugged me in the past is I distinctly remember going to a fiery place where you need to find the 'Singing Scimitar'. The last couple of times I played this game (before the path finding issue arose), that part of the game seems to be missing entirely. I love playing right through this game from start to finish, and it peeves me that I miss out on an entire section of the game. Is there any reason for this?

Thanks in advance.
PsychoticSquid is offline                         Send a private message to PsychoticSquid
Old 19-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #69
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoticSquid View Post
The first one absolutely infuriates me. What's happening is that when story events occur and I lose control of the player (ie. when your character automatically walks to the next story location, like when just before you first hear about the Genie causing the shipwreck and you meet your sister at the town gates, when you both walk to the centre of town) he walks straight into a wall of a house and can't negotiate a path around it. I can leave the game on for hours and he will walk back and forth on the same section of wall. Is there a patch that fixes this?
exactly the same thing happens to me

during a cutscene this dude just walks into a house via closed door, instead of going around it, and then gets stuck in it

is that a corrupt version of game or something?
Old 19-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #70
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

the game is not corrupt at last for me. I played this game through last Year in January without problem...

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco