Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-04-2005, 08:14 PM   #111
dragon_mystique

I'm searching tor the manual and the map but i cant find them like any other manual. Where are they.

Drag

Old 15-04-2005, 02:47 PM   #112

i just found this site today and i downloaded this great game thank u thank u thank u keep up the good work... p.s u should leave a link for all of us to click (4 your ads...) i had hard time finding it (... {: ...)

Old 17-04-2005, 03:19 AM   #113
Michael Nguyen

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_Mike+Apr 10 2005, 06:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest_Mike @ Apr 10 2005, 06:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guest@Feb 24 2005, 10:18 AM
Hi everybody! In the old days I praised this game, worshipped it! However I couldn't play it, because the graphics got really bad in the combat. So bad that I couldn't see anthing after a while. I regretted it until today. I thoght I'll give the game another try with XP, super machine, fixes and patches.

Again the graphics get all screwed when I use magic in the combat. Like in the old days!!!! I* tried to run the patch, but when I do it it says it is missing a file: PATCH.RTP. everything else works fine, only when I use magic in the battle...

PLEASE, PLEASE help... many thanks!
Try putting fix.com in the game directory and running it. You can find that in the zip you downloaded the game from.

After that, start the game with:
star /g:bios

That extra command should take care of the colors getting all screwy. That works for me, and now I don't get scrambled combat graphics or screwy colors after spells like lightning or in conversations with NPCs. [/b][/quote]
I'm still having the same problem with the screwy graphics even though I followed these directions in Dosbox.

Does anybody have another solution?

Old 17-04-2005, 09:54 AM   #114
ManLo

I have this problem you see.

When i try to save the game, it shows me a screen which requires a certain word on certain page and line. That would be okey, i downloaded a manual for this game. (from this site) And now this. This is not the original manual from the game so i cannot play. It asks for a word on page 34 and there in the manual are only 24 pages. It has small letters. Please help me. :ranting: Is there ORIGINAL manual on the net?

Old 17-04-2005, 04:52 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally posted by ManLo@Apr 17 2005, 09:54 AM
I have this problem you see.

When i try to save the game, it shows me a screen which requires a certain word on certain page and line. That would be okey, i downloaded a manual for this game. (from this site) And now this. This is not the original manual from the game so i cannot play. It asks for a word on page 34 and there in the manual are only 24 pages. It has small letters. Please help me. :ranting: Is there ORIGINAL manual on the net?
Run the crack.exe from the game directory. It's in the zip file.

Old 17-04-2005, 04:57 PM   #116
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Yup.

And don't diss my manual. I wrote that myself, you know :bleh:

Anyways. Use the crack as mentioned in the review for the game. k:
Old 17-04-2005, 06:18 PM   #117
Filipsan

Hi

I have a little ingame problem (in the Dwarven pit) can anybody help me, pls ?:help:

In Lvl 6, there is a chest with clothing, a parchment which says that i must wear some things and light a torch at some kind of picture

Walktrough says this :
Take only the necessary amount of leather equipment from the chest and equip it.
Light a torch and hold it to the picture.

Well and my problem is, that i can find only some kind of wall (it's wery near of stairs) .. but i haven't been able to find any kind of picture or something:eeeeeh:

Anybody knows ?
(I can send a savegame..)
Filipsan is offline                         Send a private message to Filipsan
Old 17-04-2005, 07:07 PM   #118
Gamefreak

There's a door, behind it is a chest with couple of leather jackets and leather boots (they are inverted compared to original boots). You need to put for each of your chars the jackets and the boots on and walk on the red tiles that go from there. Then you'll reach the picture you read about and use the ignited torch on it.

Old 17-04-2005, 07:17 PM   #119
Filipsan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamefreak@Apr 17 2005, 07:07 PM
There's a door, behind it is a chest with couple of leather jackets and leather boots (they are inverted compared to original boots). You need to put for each of your chars the jackets and the boots on and walk on the red tiles that go from there. Then you'll reach the picture you read about and use the ignited torch on it.
Well there are 2 doors

after first one, there is wall, when i touch it, it says "Good work, if i say so myself. You really made short order of that door"

And after second, there are 2 chests

first contain
5 pants
5 shirts
5 robes
5 winter coats
5 quilt armour

second :
key ring
crossbows and bolts
war axe

there is also 1 strange wall, which says