Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-11-2005, 02:12 AM   #1
moogle
Abandonia Homie

I was playing Counter Strike Source...and theres a guy right in front of me right, I "panic" and throw a gernade off him...it bounces off him and explodes in my face...thats physics for him.

Also, one day I was playing Warcraft 3, and all my allies have died and all I have left in my one ent tree building, so I burrow into a forest in an abscure corner of the map, it took the remaining player (2 enemies) about 2 hours to find that one tree....

moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 08-11-2005, 05:03 AM   #2
Nikson
Game Wizzard

I hate people who do that, it's so cheap :P Sore losers!

Once I was playing CS 1v1, and I threw a grenade at the other guy. It exploded next to his head, and the kill thing at the top said it was a head shot :P
Nikson is offline                         Send a private message to Nikson
Old 08-11-2005, 05:27 AM   #3
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Heh I remember once in Unreal Tournament I worked so hard to get the flag in Facing worlds and we were playing with that one weapon, the shock rifle but one hit kills anyways right as I get back to my base I pass the flag post where I should've scored a point but for some reason I didn't and bam I got blasted, fun times. :tai:

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 08-11-2005, 06:36 AM   #4
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I did the old quicksave quickload mixup only seconds before I drowned/burned/got crushes/exploded or whatever in almost every FPS I played Other then that... nothing spectacular
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 08-11-2005, 07:24 AM   #5
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Yeah, the quickload /save mstake. I actually put part of the blame on the developers of those games. Who on earth puts those two on neighbouring keys? F5/F6 or F8/F9 etc. The first thing I always do (after changing the sensitivity on the mouse) is to change the keys for quick save/load.

As for strange moments, one that I can think of at the moment was many years ago when playing the game Test Drive, where I couldn't finish the game and make good times, and it was very very late at night, I was very tired, half asleep, my cousing actualy sleeping on the sofa (I connected the ST to the large TV of the time) and I played the game as fast as possible, while asleep like a third of the time! and finished the game with good time! Very weird, but, kids, don't try that in real life!
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 11-11-2005, 10:03 PM   #6
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I was just playing Freedom Fighters when a stray Soviet body was flown into the air by a grenade, a millisecond later, a RPG caught his corpse in mid-air, and all the Soviets nearby died instantly.

I've never laughed harder.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 12-11-2005, 02:50 AM   #7
Evad
Game freak

Well, one that comes to mind was in counterstrike I headshot a guy on de_dust with no scope with a scout. big deal you say? Well i was in bomb site A, and he was camping the bluff over looking the underpass with an awp, I took the shot as I was jumping across the double doors, and had about half a centimetre span to shoot through as I jumped by. . I got kicked by the admin cause he was watching me and figured I was cheating, but it was just luck. Also I remember jumping around a corner, on de-Dust as well, and rapid fireing two shots into two ct heads in about 1 second with a deagle. one right after the other. Mostly luck, but kind of strange as well.
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad