Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-08-2007, 02:27 AM   #101
John-Wayne

YES! finally made it after a long battle against DOSBox 0.71 commands and the D:\ drive (made it with the cd).
The game works perfectly, music and audio also.
Thanks for your time and patience.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:09 AM   #102
John-Wayne

The game should be in the site, its great: nice plot, sound and amazing graphics.
Thanks again.

Old 01-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #103
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes - The Case of the Serrated Scalpel, The is not protected anymore and so downloadable again.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #104
Capo
Unconventional member

Nice! :laugh:
Capo is offline                         Send a private message to Capo
Old 20-03-2008, 11:35 AM   #105
momoe

Small prob here and major spoilers:

I am at the Lord Brumswell's meeting room and he has already left to turn himself in. I (or should i say, Detective Holmes) turns to follow him out but the doors are remain fastidiously shut. Curiously, neither Holmes nor his esteemed colleague, Dr. Watson, comment on the fact that their only exit out of the meeting room appears to be inexplicably locked. Examination of the door itself reveals no indication of it's locked status either. When the "open doors" command is used though, the game states that the doors are unpassable. These facts lead me to conclude this is more likely a bug rather than one of the game's many insidious puzzles. Can anyone shed light on this?
momoe is offline                         Send a private message to momoe
Old 20-03-2008, 11:58 AM   #106
momoe

ugh. nevermind. found what to do by trial and error. silly game should have given some indication that that blackguard Brumswell had played me for a fool.
momoe is offline                         Send a private message to momoe
Old 19-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #107
Nyxator

Very well, lads, at last this enticing game is available! From a Sherlockian fan, great work indeed!
To be sincere, I'm a bit in distress: despite my good advancement through the game (e.g. I've just been able to enter Brumwell's Mansion and talk to the Lady), I felt a bit stuck. I felt free to take a look at your walkthrough, and I realized that I miss a location, and it's the famous tobacconist, Bradley's. So far the game has proceeded smoothly and I don't think I have neglected anything... even if I have picked up the cufflink from the barrel recently, just after having talked to Lady Brumwell for the first time.
Could anyone of you tell me whether there is a particular item to activate, or person to talk to, just to let Bradley's location appear? I hope this isn't about one of the feared and foreshadowed "wrong-sequence impasses" I have read about, regarding this game...

Thanks in advance...
Nyxator is offline                         Send a private message to Nyxator
Old 19-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #108
Nyxator

Ahahahahah my goodness... I've just found out that the cufflink IS actually the item to be "activated" in order to have Bradley (and the taxidermist) show up! Thankfully I asked that landlord at Covent Garden! :laugh:
Nyxator is offline                         Send a private message to Nyxator
Old 05-08-2008, 12:01 PM   #109
vonramsey
Lurker

Looking for the german versions?!?!
vonramsey is offline                         Send a private message to vonramsey
Old 05-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #110
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

Google and Emule are your Friend. Abandonia only host Games with English Language.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco