Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2015, 10:41 AM   #1
isabelroblon

Default Point n' Click adventure game for PC.

Hello guys ,

I'm looking for the title of a old game, from the early 90s, that I used to play as a child in my fathers Pentium 150 which had a VGA. I'm going to list what I remember from it, please note that when there is an "*" before a sentence, it means that I'm not sure about that:

-*It was recorded in a *CDRom*, but I'm not sure if it was for MSDOS or WIN95
-It was a 2d point n' click adventure game (like the classic Monkey Island/Indiana Jones series).
-The graphics were like the old Zac Mckraken http://www.zak-site.com/index_files/zak1.gif
-The main character was a detective/agent/journalist wearing short of a yellowish/brownish outfit.
-The dialogues were few and written, but no spoken.
-It was set on our period of time (not medieval or anything like that but *MAYBE it was a little bit futuristic*)
-At the beginning of the story you were placed in the outskirts of a city. There wasn't any vegetation in the first screen, it was like a desert *and you could see the stars in the sky*. Then you had to go to the right *2-4* screens until you reached the city.
-*At some point of the beginning you *had to talk to a boss behind a desk?* or something like that in a office and look for stuff in a room...
-At the beggining you also had a *wallet*, *papers* as items in your inventory.

Thank you for your help I hope you can find the title!!!

Best regards!!

Isabel.
isabelroblon is offline                         Send a private message to isabelroblon