Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-04-2008, 05:15 AM   #1
benoite

Default Interactive Girls won't play

I'm new to using DosBox but was able to get the Knights of Xentar game to play using Dosbox. The game/sound played too fast but I believe I can correct that with a cycle count adjustment right? I used the 10,000 count suggested in the help guide.

Now for Interactive Girls. I'm using WinXp and have set up a folder called dos on my d drive. Within the dos drive, I have the Interactive Girls folder called "in". I've extracted from the zip file and don't have a setup file. The files extensions I'm left with are: pg2, slb, and one exe file. I opened up Dosbox and created the d:\dos with the "mount c d:\dos". Then changed to the c prompt. Then changed the c directory to in "cd \in". When I type the exe file name "IGC", I get a brief dos box screen flash. Then the dosbox screen is blank with only the c:\in> prompt. Have I missed a step or is this a settings issue? I tried two different versions of the game and got the same result each time. I checked the dosbox site and it said the game was compatible with dosbox.

I would appreciate any assistance.
benoite is offline                         Send a private message to benoite