Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-06-2005, 09:06 PM   #131
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

So is this turning into the official weight thread, then? :blink:
Oh well: I weigh about 49kgs. I don't look thin, though, so I usually pass for average-weight.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 26-06-2005, 09:07 PM   #132
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Was this the crush topic? it seems that we have to rename it "weight topic"
It can still be the crush topic, just depends how heavy everyone is
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 26-06-2005, 09:08 PM   #133
Danny252
I have a custom title!

how much do you weigh, then, beef?
Old 26-06-2005, 09:23 PM   #134
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

About 9 and a half stone I think - haven't weighed myself for a while and I've lost weight since I did. Apparently with a name involving Beef people expect me to be heavy *shrugs*
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 26-06-2005, 09:24 PM   #135
Danny252
I have a custom title!

wow, lighter than me...
Old 26-06-2005, 09:46 PM   #136
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Thats what happens when you spend all your time in front of a comp and don't eat or sleep
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 26-06-2005, 11:48 PM   #137
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Quote:
Originally posted by rofl+Jun 26 2005, 05:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rofl @ Jun 26 2005, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Playbahnosh@Jun 25 2005, 11:57 PM
Ugh these metric systems
Anyway, I weight 100 Kgs now (+-2), and I am happy as I am. I'm not *fat* but I'm not like the showroom guys all around. I don't want to be a babe-magnet, I only want to find that one who I really like.
Well, I know that you think being just understanding and kind and loving is all that matters. But don't think that possessing good qualitites without looking good will give you good chances to find a girl that will fall in love with you. It can never hurt to look good. If you meet some girl on the street, the first thing measured is your look. No one can read your thoughts and know that you're a great guy, that comes later, but first of all your look comes into attention. And if you smile, then you already look better. But if you want a good meant advise, actually two:
1. Do some sport, become thinner. Do something to look better. Also smile, and the world will smile to you. Really.
2. Leave this girl, being a cool guy like you seem to be you will be able to find someone who will like you more than her and probably fit better to you, too. Believe me, your time will come, too. No need to waste your time with her. [/b][/quote]
Aaaherrghhh! That hurts!

First of all, I AM doing sports. I play soccer and basketball every now and then, but I posted that earlier. I LOST a huge amount of weight already, and I posted that too! Read dude, read!

The thing is that you are right in some point. The looks is the most importand thing for girls if they see you for the first time. They don't get down and think, how friendly, caring and lovable you are, they first check out how do you LOOK. And if they are not pleased with the results, they won't even think about getting to know you better. Or not for a relationship that is, you can be still friends. Yeah, right... <_<
I"m not denying myself, If I see a girl the first time, I check her out first. If she looks OK, than I'll try to get to know her better. For relationship that is. I have female friends too, and they are all great talking partners and true friends, even if some of them is not that model look. So I'm not discriminating anybody. I think everyone should get a chance k:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh