Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-08-2005, 03:37 PM   #1
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Here is a thread to share the experience that has caused you some of the worst pain in your life! I would prefer physically, because those are more amusing most of the time, but emotionally and mentally are ok too. Hehe, actually, mentally could be pretty funny...

So one of the worst events that happened to me, happened when I was about ten. I was playing baseball, and I was the catcher. The stupid kid let go of his bat, which in turn swung out and hit me right in the crotch. Luckily, I was wearing my cup like a good boy, so no biggy right!? WRONG! The force of the bat hitting it caused the cup to shatter inward. I collapsed to the ground and very slowly crawled to the locker room. Once in there I slowly started taking of fmy pants when my coach came to see if I was alright. I told him what happened and he went "Oh...ow...um...I'll leave you to clean that up..." then shut the door and left me to remove plastic shards...
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ