Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #101
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

What anime is your sig from?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 24-02-2007, 12:02 AM   #102
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

From Amayirot Akago? LOL
Old 24-02-2007, 03:21 PM   #103
Japo
Autonomous human

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amayirot Akago @ Feb 23 2007, 01:39 PM) [snapback]280654[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The solution to the final spindle puzzle in the Colossus isn't in the Dialogue, but can be seen on a wall in the lava maze; just FYI [/b]
Set your monitor to show no colours and it will disappear. It's funny because I had a B&W monitor at the time. Wait it was not funny. :tai: The funny thing is that I could finish the game the first time I played because I got lucky and it happened to be the disposition opposite to the one to enter Atlantis. Of course when I replayed I tried that and it didn't work, I didn't understand until somebody explained it to me.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:15 PM   #104
Amayirot Akago
Hiya, dollface.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Feb 23 2007, 02:42 PM) [snapback]280663[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
What anime is your sig from?
[/b]
Tsukihime, though to be exact the pictures are from the game, not the anime.

And Amayirot Akago isn't an anime character; I came up with the name myself
Old 08-03-2007, 12:12 AM   #105
Stentoras
Lurker

Help guys. I'm playing a version of the game with sound and i think i' m stuck. in the labyrinth (according to the walkthrough) i am supposed to get the staff and the worlstone from Sternhart after using the elevator in front of the minotaur statue, but the elevator crashes the stone before i get out of it.
Is there any advice?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!
I can't continue without the stone
Thnx
Stentoras is offline                         Send a private message to Stentoras
Old 08-03-2007, 03:30 PM   #106
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You're playing the "Fists" path, I presume? If so, you'll get the Worldstone at a slightly later point.

Vide Gamefaqs.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 18-04-2007, 07:55 AM   #107

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stentoras @ Mar 8 2007, 01:12 AM) [snapback]282414[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Help guys. I'm playing a version of the game with sound and i think i' m stuck. in the labyrinth (according to the walkthrough) i am supposed to get the staff and the worlstone from Sternhart after using the elevator in front of the minotaur statue, but the elevator crashes the stone before i get out of it.
Is there any advice?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Thnx
[/b]
the elevator never crushes stones you need. you will always find a replacement for the stones crushed by the elevator. (if you do need a stone, eg. worldstone, and the elevator crashes ist, there will always be another wolrdstone around... for example by freeing sophia in fists way...)

Old 25-05-2007, 07:32 PM   #108
Lycanthrope

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 18 2007, 07:55 AM) [snapback]287309[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stentoras @ Mar 8 2007, 01:12 AM) [snapback]282414[/snapback]
Quote:
Is there any advice?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Thnx
[/b]
for example by freeing sophia in fists way...
[/b][/quote]

That could be misundetstood.

However. I think i have a sound version of the game laying around. Should try install it. Asuming it works on Xp...

Old 26-05-2007, 07:29 PM   #109
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

About the stone...

You don't need that stone that get's crushed to get out of the labirinth. You'll get it later on in the game from a different source. Don't worry.

About the sound version in XP... it works, but with no sound. You should try SCUMM or DOSBox to run it - works perfectly!
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 21-06-2007, 03:22 PM   #110
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

On Page it is missing pics from the Game. someone should upload some Pic.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco