Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-04-2009, 09:30 AM   #41
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

[APPROVED] due to the Amazon Marketplace policy.

Last edited by arete; 04-05-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Luchsen is offline                         Send a private message to Luchsen
Old 04-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #42
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

Four threads merged for this game.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Old 10-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #43
CamEdward1986

Default Dr. Dragos Madcap Chase

I've been trying to find it for long looong time but let me tell you guys its pretty hard.
Ok about this game:

You roll dices in this game, and you also use cards as wild cars, maybe to avoid a penalty from the referee who is chasing you.
you can pick a character, they all have friendly appearance (blond girld with jeans and white blouse, blond farmer guy with jumper and white shirt etc) and even when it is a board based game... you are not per se in a board but in the world. And you use the dices to move from continent to continent by air, sea or land....
The character may use a car, a plane, a boat, a bycicle, it all depends of how much money the character wins during the game.
Of course there is the referee, the cliche bad guy, with tall hat, curled mustache and dark blue suit. He will follow our character and will ask you for taxes everytime he reaches you, when gets from you good money he will also buy an evil car or evil plane. There you can use a card to get rid of him or to send the referee to your oponent.
You can play this in a local multiplayer version with even 3 more players.
Something about the appearance of the game is that probably (im not sure) the resolution was 256 colors, in every continent where you go through, you can see the most famous constructions of that place... as an example.. if you were in the south of europe you would see the coliseum, the Leaning Tower of Pisa or if you are in the usa, you would see the statue of liberty etc etc...
When crossing the sea there was no squares as in monopoly to go through, but little yellow dots. And in the land, well the boxes had each one a little construction or image of what you would buy, or pay for the stay.

I summon the experts of abandon games, maybe someone can help me

ok thank you guys, i really really hope some help....
CamEdward1986 is offline                         Send a private message to CamEdward1986
Old 10-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #44
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

sound like Dr. Drago's Madcap Chase.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 18-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #45
CamEdward1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paco View Post

OOOOOOH MYYYY GOSH!!!....

YOU WONT BELIEVE IT BUT I ALMOST LOST MY BREATH!!!!
in name of my brother and I we thank you.... really... after 14 years looking for this game and finally FINALLY someone gave us the name..... what a great game, and we only played a demo!!!.... but we loved that demo!!!.....

ill have to quote a song here to say.... "Im so excited, and i just cant hide it" hahahaha......

Oh paco, if you were a woman i will marry you! even if you were a fat woman

OK NOW.... TO THE DOWNLOAD MACHINE!!!!!!.. we will play this baby for 12 hours straight
Oh my... i cant breathe normaly yet!.......

THANK YOU!!!
CamEdward1986 is offline                         Send a private message to CamEdward1986