Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-12-2006, 07:12 PM   #101
HJoren

Hi,

I dont know a lot about all this stuff, I just remembered a very old game called quarantine, I googled it and found it on this site, but when I try to to run it my computer says its not a MS-DOS or microsoft windows application so I cant run it, its probably a silly question but can anyone help?

thnx in advance

Old 13-12-2006, 02:19 PM   #102
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Try using DOSBox, VDMSound or Virtual PC 2004.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 05-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #103
Skyhook

Still looking for the Soundtrack of the game, but couldn't find it yet... <_<
If anyone has it, and can upload it (preferable rapidshare) in good quality (192-320khz), a reward will be given: a 30 days rapidshare premium account.
Just put the link here, so anyone can download it, and leave and email address so i can send the account info.

Thanks in advance...

Skyhook

Old 31-05-2007, 01:58 AM   #104
Ender

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom Henrik @ Jul 16 2004, 06:09 AM) [snapback]5868[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
Qurantine needs a fast computer to run well in Dosbox. It runs just about perfectly on my computer at 17000 (!) cycles. But my computer is a 2.8GHz Pentium 4, and it runs really really badly on my Athlon 1500 computer REGARDLESS of CPU cycle setting.[/b]

That is why I would recommend you to run the game in Win XP (If you have it). :wink:
[/b]
hey could i get help with this game and the 2nd i mean the best way to get them to work on my pc with win xp

Old 31-05-2007, 02:24 AM   #105

hey i have the game is there a way to get the sound track from it?

Old 31-05-2007, 02:31 AM   #106
Thumbs up

hey i have dosbox and when i load quarantine using any of the exe files.... q, qvi, qvidaud.... i start a new game and it says press any key to start and no matter what i hit it dosen't start any suggestions i have both the cdrom and floppy versions of this game.

also i want a copy of part two i downloaded it but i cant make it work. is the graaphics of quarantine better on the psone version?? i never seen only 3do version i have played now im trying the pc one

Old 31-05-2007, 08:06 PM   #107
Ender Siege
Thumbs down

:brain: i have a copy of the code table for this game i have it and two manuals a floppy version and cd rom version if anyone wants a copy of the key email me and i will email it to you my email is ..... [BEEEP]@yahoo.com
use subject "qkey". also some help from anyone who knows what this problem might be im having i downloaded dosbox and start the game and i hear sound and see pic but after selecting new game i go to the screan press any key to continue and no key continues the game. i love this game so i would like to play it also nayone kknow how i can get part 2 road warrior? i never played the 2nd one befor and woud like too.

thnx
ender

Old 31-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #108
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

No email addresses in the forum. Sorry, but reported
Old 31-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #109

whyd did you even care if your admin then im srry but if not why did you care?

Old 31-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #110
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

The No Address policy is really for your own good. There's a lot of snooping around and you don't want your address to be caught by some spammers clogging your email. It's also for AB's good, the fewer addresses, the less "valuable" it becomes as a target for automatic snooping.

Why do I care? I care about AB, and so I care about having a tidy forum.