Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Torquemada10
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
Nope, Diablo (the first one) is way more unforgiving (from the level where the lightning-casting demons start to appear). Well, if you want my opinion.

And in any of the Diablos if you misclick walk towards the point you clicked.
'Though if you say your character moves without even clicking if enemy is near, then it is simply not true. Otherwise I'd be happy if my melee char would walk towards ranged enemy as that's efficient, thus wanted (how else'd I kill that ranged one and gain the exp?). If your problem is that You are the archer and you walk towards the enemy... Then you're playing it wrong. Bump up your stealth, and you can stand right on the toe of the enemy without being noticed, and do oneshot kills.
I meant the character walks, instead of running if you click too close to him. Lets say you charge an archer and he moves just out of reach, you click him again to attack but this time instead of quickly charging him you walk towards him instead.
Torquemada10 is offline                         Send a private message to Torquemada10
Old 10-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada10 View Post
I meant the character walks, instead of running if you click too close to him. Lets say you charge an archer and he moves just out of reach, you click him again to attack but this time instead of quickly charging him you walk towards him instead.
Ah.

Well, my answer is, in Diablo 1 you couldn't run at all. Be happy that you're able here.

Btw, the enemy iin SoA hardly ever runs far, and if you clicked on it once, your character will chase it forever (unlike in Diablo 1).

The thing what isn't great though playing only the first chapter is, that the next chapters really improve the gameplay with all the story, equipment, and class-specific thingies.
Chapter 1 is really just a teaser, and if you feel frustrated it actually proves doing its work fine. Let's hope the later chapters will be avaiable later on.

Dang, I've bought (in local shops) this game like three times, and still npot have a working final chapter, so I'm definitly waiting for that. But won't buy it a 4th time.

To give my opinion:
Chapter 1 is mostly a teaser for this game.
With Chapter 2 you'll get the hang of the whole feeling of the game.
Chapter 3-5 gives the lore, widens the world.
Chapter 6 would be the end of the story.

Last edited by twillight; 10-10-2012 at 06:35 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight