Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-06-2011, 01:48 PM   #24
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Would be so kind informing me is some similar room acting like Screamers room in next levels?
How to use VEN potions with Poison cloud?
And who is my last enemy?
- There are more enemies that will supply you with future food. I think there are more regeneration rooms, but some of them are not only for the food providers.

- You use a VEN potion by throwing it. You click on the potion, hold it over the screen where you want it to go (like when you put items on the floor) and throw (click). Is that what you needed to know?

Oh, here's a tip. Some of the enemies you would want to throw potion bombs or cast fireballs, lightning or poison spells on are too short. The spells/bombs just pass right over them. If you want to use those spells/bombs against those enemies, try to position the enemy so they have a wall against their back (corners work really well). I remember this from when I cast my very first fireball ever against a Rockpile and watched it fly away into the darkness. Then I probably died.

- I'm sorry, I can't tell you who the last enemy in the game is going to be. Trust me though, you will know when you see it/him/her/them. If you want to know more, download and read the manual. The main reason I won't give it away is because it is the only part of the game that actually involves a plot element. Otherwise, you fight, solve puzzles, sleep, eat, fight, sleep, eat...etc.
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid