Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
ComboTroop
Abandonia nerd

WW2 could have been won without America, it is possible, Russia would have got back up during Winter when the Werschsat or whatever, didn't have the right equipment or supplies during Winter, the Soviets did, thus getting them out of their country, and as for Britian, the closest that the Germans have either got to England was the Isle of White i think or is it Isle of Man??? Without America in WW2, there could have been more or less Casutalies it depends, but then again, you can't really say, "Oh Britian did it all" or "Without America, the rest of the worlds population couldn't wipe its ass clean without them teaching people" or "Russia would have been attacked by the Chinese without France" etcetcetc.
WW2 would and could be either sides, due to many different events and factors!
ComboTroop is offline                         Send a private message to ComboTroop
Old 04-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

the reason the U.S had so many casualties, was because, othe rthen the Soviets, they were the ally with the highest population, thus more troops, thus more troops to go everywhere. duh. its simple.

ww1 they came in late, but ww2, they came in 1941...ww2 wasn't over til 45, so they actuall came in the middleish, and provided a huge helping hand! also, i believe if it wasn't for hitler invading Russia, the war would have ending VERY BADLY for us, 75% of german casualties in ww2 were on the eastern front! praise be to you, Stalin

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 04-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

i know how to end his rouge bullying spree - get him to run towards one of those american convoys, they'll gun him down, serves the fat bully right, in my opinion....i hate gangsters, and i hate bullies

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Closed Thread