Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

View Poll Results: North Korea
NUKE THEIR ASS!!!one11 5 21.74%
Let's negotiate first. 16 69.57%
Don't care. 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #21
Japo
Autonomous human
 
Japo's Avatar


 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ,
Posts: 4,607
Default

You mean like it was from Pakistan that NKorea got nukes, and Pakistan has continued receiving US military aid? Of course the US would intercept anything... if they see it.

Most likely nothing will happen. Iran will also get nukes, and will test them.
__________________
Life starts every day anew. Prospects not so good...
Japo is online now                         Send a private message to Japo
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:12 AM   #22
Wolf Thug
Super Freak
 
Wolf Thug's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 162
Default

Screw the USA and all its Bull. They Fail in warfare , Iraq , Afghanistan , Somalia ,Korea, Vietnam.

The United states with its technology and all its allies will never win against the Iranian Armed Forces Forget about Korea.Usa with its useless nukes which can't be used against Iran because poor Israel might suffer.Anyway the Millions of Iranian Fighters plus the Civilians who can be armed in wartime thats millions and millions of fighters.Not to mention the sleeper terrorist they have in the USA.


There are thousands of Iranian Shia in the USA alone lol shia... thats Hezbollah in their backyard.

Iran , North Korea, Russia , Venuzuela and such countries should form a coalition against the Usa.

Btw as for Saddam... If hes really dead thats lovely he was a filthy ,Racist,murdering atheist pig.Strangly he was given the key to Detroit and He donated 200 thousand dollars to an american Church?
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:22 AM   #23
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead
 
arete's Avatar


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Waterside, South Africa
Posts: 3,137
Default

Thug, what are you on, anyway? Don't you know it's all a conspiracy masterminded by penguins???

I think we're all being insensitive to the only country with a deceased head of state. We're a wunch of bankers.
__________________

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 AM   #24
virumor
Newbie
 
virumor's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ixelles, Belgium
Posts: 18
Default

North Korea cannot be invaded since they will then drop rockets on South Korea & Japan. Not to mention, it would provoke China and the US cannot do that, since China economically owns the US.

So things will simply remain the same until the death of Kim Jung II. Then perhaps a new wind might blow through the country -- and hopefully so for the sake of its people.
virumor is offline                         Send a private message to virumor
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #25
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age
 
TotalAnarchy's Avatar



 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of
Posts: 3,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Thug View Post

Iran , North Korea, Russia , Venuzuela and such countries should form a coalition against the Usa.
You can add China there and they'll still lose. And why would China go against USA? That's like suicide. They'll lose their biggest market. That means the chinese will start dying from starvation again.

Russia is the most vulnerable of them all, though. Half of its territory can be occupied in weeks.

China gains nothing from fighting with USA, but has a lot to gain in a conflict with Russia or Japan. Since Japan is harder to occupy, it only leaves Russia. What I'm trying to say is there's a bigger possibility for a USA/Japan/China/Europe alliance against Russia than one including Russia and China against USA/Europe/Japan.

But all of this is science-fiction. If things go out of hand in NK, China will nuke them themselves.
__________________
Don't think about the probabilities. The smallest chance can take us a long way forward. It's not like we have anything else to lose.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #26
Wolf Thug
Super Freak
 
Wolf Thug's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
You can add China there and they'll still lose. And why would China go against USA? That's like suicide. They'll lose their biggest market. That means the chinese will start dying from starvation again.

Russia is the most vulnerable of them all, though. Half of its territory can be occupied in weeks.

China gains nothing from fighting with USA, but has a lot to gain in a conflict with Russia or Japan. Since Japan is harder to occupy, it only leaves Russia. What I'm trying to say is there's a bigger possibility for a USA/Japan/China/Europe alliance against Russia than one including Russia and China against USA/Europe/Japan.

But all of this is science-fiction. If things go out of hand in NK, China will nuke them themselves.
Rofl Dude Do you know what they call the Afghan war? The billion Dollar Guerilla. The US cannot fight such third world countries how can It succeed against Iran by itself ?Iran can Assemble An Army of 12 million Men Women And even children in 48 hours in fact every civilian can be armed.This is a nation brought up on the belief that death while fighting in warfare is the greatest achievement on earth.

The mountain terrain of Iran is an Invaders nightmare not to mention the FANATICAL fighters and Para Military-Organisations funded by the Iranian regime.No Nation Nor Any League of Nations is capable of Invading Iran The Only Military Option is Nuclear Attacks and that is not really an option anyway.

Read up on the Shia beliefs forget about Bin Laden these guys take fanatism to a whole new level.
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #27
Kugerfang
_r.u.s.s. changed it :'(
 
Kugerfang's Avatar


 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Amerika, Netherlands
Posts: 429
Default

America...
America...
America, F*CK YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother f*cking day yeah,
America, F*CK YEAH!
Freedom is the only way yeah,
Terrorist your game is through cause now you have to answer too,
America, F*CK YEAH!
So lick my butt, and suck on my balls,
America, F*CK YEAH!
What you going to do when we come for you now,
it’s the dream that we all share; it’s the hope for tomorrow

F*CK YEAH!

McDonalds, F*CK YEAH!
Wal-Mart, F*CK YEAH!
The Gap, F*CK YEAH!
Baseball, F*CK YEAH!
NFL, F*CK, YEAH!
Rock and roll, F*CK YEAH!
The Internet, F*CK YEAH!
Slavery, F*CK YEAH!

F*CK YEAH!

Starbucks, F*CK YEAH!
Disney world, F*CK YEAH!
Porno, F*CK YEAH!
Valium, F*CK YEAH!
Reeboks, F*CK YEAH!
Fake Tits, F*CK YEAH!
Sushi, F*CK YEAH!
Taco Bell, F*CK YEAH!
Rodeos, F*CK YEAH!
Bed bath and beyond (F*ck yeah, F*ck yeah)

Liberty, F*CK YEAH!
White Slips, F*CK YEAH!
The Alamo, F*CK YEAH!
Band-aids, F*CK YEAH!
Las Vegas, F*CK YEAH!
Christmas, F*CK YEAH!
Immigrants, F*CK YEAH!
Popeye, F*CK YEAH!
Democrats, F*CK YEAH!
Republicans (republicans)
(f*ck yeah, f*ck yeah)
Sportsmanship
Books
__________________
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."

-Terry Pratchett
Kugerfang is offline                         Send a private message to Kugerfang
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #28
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age
 
TotalAnarchy's Avatar



 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of
Posts: 3,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Thug View Post
Rofl Dude Do you know what they call the Afghan war? The billion Dollar Guerilla. The US cannot fight such third world countries how can It succeed against Iran by itself ?Iran can Assemble An Army of 12 million Men Women And even children in 48 hours in fact every civilian can be armed.This is a nation brought up on the belief that death while fighting in warfare is the greatest achievement on earth.

The mountain terrain of Iran is an Invaders nightmare not to mention the FANATICAL fighters and Para Military-Organisations funded by the Iranian regime.No Nation Nor Any League of Nations is capable of Invading Iran The Only Military Option is Nuclear Attacks and that is not really an option anyway.

Read up on the Shia beliefs forget about Bin Laden these guys take fanatism to a whole new level.
USA never fought a war with the absolute objective of winning it. They always fought either for influence, economical gains, strategical bases or military training. The US army is the only one that actually HAS a significant number of experienced soldiers that fought in real wars. Ever wondered why they lose such a small number of soldiers? 50.000 in Vietnam, 40.000 in Korea, 1.000 in Afghanistan and 4.000 in Irak... These numbers are complete jokes.
__________________
Don't think about the probabilities. The smallest chance can take us a long way forward. It's not like we have anything else to lose.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #29
Tomekk
Master of Orion
 
Tomekk's Avatar


 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Caves, Antique and Barbuda
Posts: 870
Send a message via Yahoo to Tomekk
Default

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2009061...08599190371700
__________________
"I want to be able to tell some poor girl i am going to feed off of, that she will see me in her dreams as a dinosaur" - DarthHelmet86

"that's what all jrpgs are about

0: intro
1: talk talk cry talk talk graphics talk talk,
2: boring jrpg generic turn based combat
3: walk map
4: goto 1 12390482309 times
5: outro"
- _r.u.s.s.
Tomekk is offline                         Send a private message to Tomekk
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #30
Wolf Thug
Super Freak
 
Wolf Thug's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
USA never fought a war with the absolute objective of winning it. They always fought either for influence, economical gains, strategical bases or military training. The US army is the only one that actually HAS a significant number of experienced soldiers that fought in real wars. Ever wondered why they lose such a small number of soldiers? 50.000 in Vietnam, 40.000 in Korea, 1.000 in Afghanistan and 4.000 in Irak... These numbers are complete jokes.

Your misinformed where did you get those BS numbers from?? The casualties in Iraq where DAMN high and even Higher IN Afghanistan , those are the US Army but what about the Other AMerican Organisations In Iraq and Afghanistan like the Blackwater Mercenaries and others they suffer casualties in the Thousands and what about the green card soldiers.

The number of Female casualties alone in Iraq where higher then WW2 every other american war combined.
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug
Reply With Quote
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Great Naval Battles of the North Atlantic Kosta Games Discussion 59 13-09-2021 01:42 PM
North & South Kosta Games Discussion 27 17-06-2009 07:03 PM
North & South Paco N 0 15-02-2009 02:05 PM
North And South Mez Troubleshooting 1 29-09-2006 01:53 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 07:07 PM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.