Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-07-2006, 03:04 PM   #41
jeppe93

Sounds like something ive heard of too, but what in the holyest crap was tha title...
jeppe93 is offline                         Send a private message to jeppe93
Old 07-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #42
whatshisface
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via AIM to whatshisface Send a message via Yahoo to whatshisface

best way to stay "creative" is to go medium on on drugs except for heroin, stay far away from heroin, several deaths :tai: from heroin.
whatshisface is offline                         Send a private message to whatshisface
Old 07-12-2006, 10:02 PM   #43
Bitgod

Oh man! Wizard Games Was/Is the best. I wasted so many hours back in the day playing One-Nil, one of their horse racing sims, and Rockstar. The never was another game like this, time to do some drugs!

Old 07-01-2007, 12:36 AM   #44
Marzen

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ May 1 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]227851[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I found that once I got to being a rock star (which was where the shareware version ended), time would always be running out for me as the game basically forces drugs on you at this point, and heroin will get out of hand very fast. No amount of refusing drugs, setting drug habits as low as possible and doing rehab when given the option would keep my character from dying not long after.
[/b]
Moral of the story: Do not become a rockstar k:

Very fun. I got to the rockstar level, and ALMOST got to the next one. I didn't die from Heroine this time, but after i became addicted to the stuff, when it MADE me use it ( <_< ), i went to drug rehabilitation. and i got really sad. I forgot to go on vacation, so i slit my wrists and bled to death.i died with several million quid, several singles, and such. The press still said "good riddance", though

Like i said before, very fun game while it lasts, but still can be very confusing :wallbash:

Old 20-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #45

I'm working on a flash version of rockstar you can see the first release here: lyndonius.com
I plan on adding alot more to it when I get a chance.

Old 30-04-2007, 12:01 PM   #46
libelle

There is a game called Kudos by a guy called Cliffski where you simulate life - and there is a sequel coming out called rock legend www.rocklegendgame.com

Old 23-05-2007, 10:09 PM   #47

I managed to keep myself alive for 7 years and was a Megastar. Then I got food poisoning and while in the hospital they operated on me and I bled to death due to doctor's error!! It was very lame... -_- I also was having problems with the force drugs. I was in this loop for at least a year where my guy would go to record, have a heroin overdose while recording and go to the hospital, as soon as I get out of the hospital no matter what I chose it said The recording company forces you to go record. While I was there, heroin overdoes. Back to the hospital. I didn't know what to do. Thankfully my contract ran out. Also why did my guy commit suicide three times with a full happiness meter? Some things about this game just don't add up. I kept being told to go visit my analyist and he would say I was washed out, very happy, and extremely hyperactive. What can be done about hyperactivity?

This is a really fun game but some things don't seem to make sense.

Old 19-10-2007, 05:07 PM   #48

I got up to 12 years, was happy and succesfull until I went to a party. The party was dull so he slashed his wrists and bled to death .

Old 31-10-2008, 10:33 AM   #49
jdeane

Did anyone ever find the name of that game? I remember playing it years ago.

You could buy a car or a house or practice in the streets. You had to buy an instrument in the beginning and choose traits for your musician. I really want to play it again!
jdeane is offline                         Send a private message to jdeane
Old 23-11-2008, 07:50 AM   #50
jdeane

Apparently no one cares, but I found out what the game people were looking for was.

It's called Superstar by Daisy-Chain. Anyways, I thought that I would everyone know...
jdeane is offline                         Send a private message to jdeane