Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-09-2006, 02:34 AM   #81
bigbadmonster

i dont have this game but probably who likes it will LOVE Stronghold with all their powers

Old 09-11-2006, 09:05 AM   #82

hi guys, I can't load saved games in castles 2 with D-Fend (v 2.0.62 build 42) and dosbox 0.65.

I have C: mounted as C: (this was done automatically by the wizard in dfend). When I save, the savefile appears in my game directory (C:\DOS\c2inst) however when I go to load a savegame castles 2 says there are no savegames available. I assume this is a working dir problem.

I have tried using the install program but it won't read the mounted floppy image (mounted via "mount a c:\dos\c2inst"). Any ideas?

Old 09-11-2006, 01:40 PM   #83
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You mount floppy images in Dosbox using IMGMOUNT command. Read up here.

And, if you are using D-Fend and have problems... don't use D-Fend.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 08-12-2006, 06:44 AM   #84
manicdepression

I flicked thru this post but couldnt find anything helpful about the copy protection questions. Is there anywhere I can get all the answers to these questions, ive looked all over the net. Thanks.
manicdepression is offline                         Send a private message to manicdepression
Old 07-07-2007, 04:56 PM   #85
linis
Question

i need help in geting up your army , i can't get anything better than archers and infanary ,can anyone tell me how to do that , aslo sry for mistakes mine english speaking is not good enought for forums :wallbash:

Old 07-07-2007, 09:04 PM   #86
linis

oh about strongold , this first its version is werry oposite the next one like stronghold 2 or "stronghold 1" that is use for pc , i can say that in castles 2 , there is 1 bug , when u moat your castle , there is no bridge there where u place gates , so how can ppl go in and out ? swim well if even this , it not contain on that time techs

Old 07-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #87
linis! again!!!

i have red the older posts and saw that there is same music , or sounds dunno , in mine game there is no sound , no music , nothing at all. any suggestions? what to do to get it ? the one way i have doned mine self , mine mouth :brain:

Old 08-07-2007, 12:37 AM   #88
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(linis! again!!! @ Jul 7 2007, 11:14 PM) [snapback]298406[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i have doned mine self , mine mouth :brain:
[/b]

sorry

oh btw, to get sounds the working you need to use dosbox
Old 08-07-2007, 11:31 AM   #89
linis ......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 8 2007, 01:37 AM) [snapback]298435[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

sorry
[/b]
yep thats a little funny (not a little but in mine age i said big nut) :brain: , the problem about knights and balista's i have made mine self out , so no more help needed :thanx:

Old 08-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #90
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

did you get the sound working?