Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-04-2006, 01:49 PM   #81

I Need The Password Of The Bin Where I Change My Clothes

Old 16-04-2006, 11:47 PM   #82
IWord

I'm having an issue where my game hangs while I'm trying to get the search warrant. I've handed the judge the photo and news clipping, but the animation of the judge talking just keeps going and going and.... I'm using dosbox and have downloaded some patches, but I'm still stuck here. Does anyone know how to fix this or have a save file after this point? I hate to give up this close to the end! Thanks!

Old 24-04-2006, 08:58 PM   #83
reggaeboyz01
Lurker

when playing police quest 3 does anyone have a problem saving the game
i reintall it with the original cd and it tells me that the file PQ3SG.dir and PS3SG.000
is missing can someone send me those files
************@*******.***
the game plays fine but when its tome to save the game crashes
someone please help :help:

No posting of e-mails, kid!
reggaeboyz01 is offline                         Send a private message to reggaeboyz01
Old 28-04-2006, 02:28 AM   #84
LilGamerGal

I too am having the problem while trying to obtain a search warrant. The judge wont quit yappin' her jaw. Am running on dosbox with all the patches i could find. This is frustrating :help: please!!!!!

Old 13-06-2006, 07:52 PM   #85
weetabix

Can anyone tell me how to get out of the car? I'm responding to the call and I've stopped the car at the message but I don't know how to get out.

Old 17-06-2006, 03:39 AM   #86
HJCrespo

I have this game, and I also have DSBox and moslo which one is better and how am I supposed to get it to work as driving is hell without them.

Old 01-07-2006, 11:22 AM   #87

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chris @ Feb 17 2005, 03:18 PM) [snapback]67964[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i dont understand what did i miss and how do i read it?
[/b]
Thanks for spoiling the game for me. I really needed to know what will happen regarding Pat, honestly.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:49 AM   #88
Rett

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SierraFan @ Mar 19 2005, 11:48 PM) [snapback]82111[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Oh and as for the pentagram thingy, if you're reading the online FAQ (I think there's only one of them), the addresses that he lists - one of them is off by 100 (I think it's the West Rose one but I'm not sure). After that, you can look at the map here http://www.geocities.com/sierra-a-rama/pq/pq3map.html, and connect all of your lines to the location shown as "Nugget Saloon" on that map. And make sure you connect all of your lines to each of the other points on the map. Hope this helps!
[/b]
He's right. The CORRECT locations for the pentagram are:
280 West Palm
392 South 6th
341 East Rose
376 West Rose

And REMEMBER don't put points on the STREET. The murders didn't happen in the street. Do it on the blue boxes. Except 392 south 6th, put that juuuust touching the bottom street and 6th street.

Old 03-09-2006, 12:35 AM   #89

o em geee YEAH !!!
long time ago i got stuck at the blasted pentagram and gave up on the game
now, many years later i have returned, and this time, i got this thing working !

also i have spent many hours searching for a savegame after the pentagram (honestly people, is it that hard to do ? only one person here on this forum thought of it, and he didnt even do it ><)
so HERES THE LINK !!!! http://www.zshare.net/download/pq3sg-007.html
its RIGHT after i drew the pentagram and received the message, also it shouldnt be a dead-end...

Old 07-09-2006, 03:40 AM   #90
ShaunJ

My aunt actually gave me this game the other day after hearing me say that I wish I could find it. I have the original game in the original box!

Man this brings back memories! Great game!
ShaunJ is offline                         Send a private message to ShaunJ