Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-02-2006, 06:31 PM   #71
Master MC
Hero Gamer

Hungarian women (actually all Eastern-Europe countries, and Germany) have moustaches.
Master MC is offline                         Send a private message to Master MC
Old 09-02-2006, 06:32 PM   #72
swiss
who's not Swiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Master MC@Feb 9 2006, 08:31 PM
Hungarian women (actually all Eastern-Europe countries, and Germany) have moustaches.
do they ?
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 09-02-2006, 06:33 PM   #73
Master MC
Hero Gamer

It's a prejudice.
Master MC is offline                         Send a private message to Master MC
Old 09-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #74
swiss
who's not Swiss

never heard of that GERMAN girl had mustaches ...
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 09-02-2006, 06:50 PM   #75
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

A friend of mine from Pittsburgh, PA, told me that his buddies envied him going to Germany because German women are supposedly veery hot. I haven't been in to many european countries, but I've been to Sweden a couple of times. The last summer, I tried counting the hot women, because I remembered my friend telling me about that. I didn't see one attractive girl/woman in the three and a half weeks I was there. They were all either fat or plain ugly.
No offense to any swedish people, but your women suck. Come to Germany, and help yourself
(we got plenty of hot women) :bye:

EDIT: They're right. From what I've seen here in Berlin, 25% of the Turkish girls/women had mustaches. And there's a lot of Turks here. I actually once saw an 8-year-old girl with a mustache. Did you ever see an 8-year-old boy with a mustache?
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 09-02-2006, 06:51 PM   #76
Mara
Abandonia nerd

All the French people are gay (that's why the frensh girls are so attractive - the men don't have any use for them).
Gladdlly no

Quote:
Germans are puctual
More than we french are certainly. (Our german teacher remarked that this morning. LOL )

Quote:
French people all wear berets and have thin moustaches (even the women)
The only ones I've seen wearing a beret are olds mans. but really rarely.

Women : All of them go topless at the beach, even in Bretagne, where it's cold (can't remember how to spell it in English, sorry).
the water in bertagne is acctualy collder than in the north of france (i discovered that this summer, I was one of the few one who did go in the water, the others found it too cold.)
I was temped to contredict you. But now that I think ,I remeber at least one exemple.

General French customs :
Much garlic on show.

Quote:
Everyone eats frog-legs and drinks red wine or cider for breakfast, along with dipping cakes in coffee.
We seen some people dipping cakes in coffee. But it makes the cake all (can't find the word ..pff)

Quote:
Everone rides bicycles (ringing their f***ing bells all of the time), other than male teenagers who ride those bloody mini-moped thingies.
I would like that. Paris would be a nice place to bike if there wasn't so much cars !

Quote:

All of them are proud to be a republic.
Yes we are (though I wonder about the stupidy of our deputy sometines. )

Quote:
Don't like the British much.
I have noting against english people. (must of us don't)

Quote:
Berets and stripey jumpers are the only clothes allowed, other than skirts or shorts.
Jeans and T-shirt rules !!
Mara is offline                         Send a private message to Mara
Old 09-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #77
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Quintopotere@Feb 9 2006, 06:26 PM
Anyway, what are shaperons?
Guardia di mortalit?... ?
Like.. a boy and a girl can't be left alone, or else they'd do something indecent. The shaperon is the person that looks after them.
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 09-02-2006, 10:15 PM   #78
allyfaucet
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Puffin+Feb 9 2006, 07:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Puffin @ Feb 9 2006, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Quintopotere@Feb 9 2006, 06:26 PM
Anyway, what are shaperons?
Guardia di mortalit?... ?
Like.. a boy and a girl can't be left alone, or else they'd do something indecent. The shaperon is the person that looks after them. [/b][/quote]
chaperone
allyfaucet is offline                         Send a private message to allyfaucet
Old 09-02-2006, 10:18 PM   #79
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

Yeah i wasn't sure how to spell it.. the other post said it like I then said it..
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 10-02-2006, 01:46 AM   #80
TheVoid
Home Sweet Abandonia

Ok, I'll share with you most of prejudices coming to my mind right now.
We italians have quite a culture in prejudice, there's even a political party utterly based on them (and they take themselves seriously). You can pay a visit: http://www.leganord.org/ , i find it kind of funny. The less funny thing is they actually get a lot of votes. But on we go:

Brits:Poor personal hygiene, they tend to clean their houses quite rarely, and there're reports of new bacterial forms discovered in english carpets every day. And they all drive a Mini Minor.

French:Everyone has a baguette, and keeps it firmly in his/her/its armpit, even when wearing a tanktop. They love their language and tend to create a French term for every English worldwide-spread word. The highways have more toll booths than actual road, and they all drive Renaults, Citroens and Peugeots.

Slovenian:They come to Italy with the sole purpose of stealing workplaces from italians. They are generally plotting about hurting you, even if they're a community of slovenian nuns helping blind people to cross the road.

Germans:Every German is a blond hulking brute. They all drive either a VW, a Audi, a Mercedes or a BMW. Women tend to like s&m. they apparently speak with one-liners, and have a worshipping for bratwurst and sauerkraut. They laugh loudly and without reason. Beer is more common than water.

Kind of tired right now, but I think I'll write down those about americans-spanish-icelandics-italians when I'm back home tomorrow.
TheVoid is offline                         Send a private message to TheVoid