Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-02-2006, 01:33 PM   #71
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Feb 6 2006, 02:58 PM
Hmm...not bad at all dude k: the main solo is a bit static, try using more tones next time and some effects will do, all in all not a bad work at all k:
Thanks
It's actually meant to be a bit monotonous. I'll just explain the whole sense about the song:
It is called Suicide, so it is about Suicide (what, really? :P )
The song symbolize some kind of everyday work, as one can see in the repeating samples. These everydayworks get more and more (like getting more work or making a career), so the number of "instruments" increases. It gets more and more hectic, until the stress reaches a critical point, symbolized by the "sirens" in the background. After that, the final short sound, which could be taken for the "shot in the head" (or whatever kind of suicide), since the person couldn't cope with all the work and stress and after that, Silence, death.

Hope you could understand what I mean, had some troubles explaining it

And to calm everyone down, this is only an idea, and not based on my or anyones life

Don Andy is offline                         Send a private message to Don Andy
Old 07-02-2006, 09:35 AM   #72
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

aaaw, so that's it :P

No really, you need to use more samples, more tones and effects to archive the lucidness you are talking about. Monotonus can not only be a single tone but repeated sequences are better, say 2/4 beat repeat. Try it next time, and use some real life cut-offs for the sirens or some pads k:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 07-02-2006, 01:24 PM   #73
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Feb 7 2006, 11:35 AM

aaaw, so that's it :P
I know, I put way too much thoughts into everything :P

Edit:
And spell "too" way too often with just 1 "o" :crazy:
Don Andy is offline                         Send a private message to Don Andy
Old 07-02-2006, 02:44 PM   #74
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Hey nothing wrong with making your dreams and thoughts into music, the music will live if you do, it'll have a story and the listeners can hear that if you are good. Hmmm I kinda want to see the new version of Suicide what it's ready k: Really, do it k:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 14-02-2006, 10:05 AM   #75
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Okay I finished my latest creation in FL Studio I made the song for Gabi, for Valentine's day (doh I forget this date every year). All I have to do is upload it to AcidPlanet.... stay tuned k:

Old 14-02-2006, 10:38 AM   #76
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Wink

Okay, I uploaded the song finally. It is a kind of Trance music, sorry but I can't make anything else in FL Studio yet I hope at least some of you will like it...

Playbahnosh - Feel! (Klicky)

EDIT: Fogot to mention! Please download the MP3 rather than clicking the play button, the wma is mandatory but it's crap... rather download the real stuff And oh, please post some opinions while you are at it

Old 14-02-2006, 07:23 PM   #77
swiss
who's not Swiss

:Brain:

YAY I LOVE IT!

Finally someone who makes music that I like! - I didn't go through your whole thread (but I am going to when I have the time...) to know what music you like. but when u like tecccno then you are COOOL ...
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 14-02-2006, 10:37 PM   #78
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Well to tell the truth I havent expected you to like it in the first place, but you do so I'm moved dude, no really

So some people actually like my music? Miracles exist

Old 16-02-2006, 04:36 PM   #79
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well...
It sounds like a sound curtain for something. It's like a background sound for a movie, that would play when a person is driving through the night and some lights (probably neon signs) are reflecting back off the windows of the car.

It's well made, but it seems like it's a mathematical equasion. Now the drums, now the sound effects, now the piano, now the rythm change, some more drums and the piano again...

It sounds nice - would be great music to listen to to simply forget about everything (I'll certainly download it and burn it, to listen to in my car). I'll probably put it along with songs like Children by Robert Miles...

But I don't see how this is a valentine's song... I felt no emotion from it. Just percision and serenity while on the move (one could say, feeling safe, knowing you were able to run away from something).

EDIT: Is there a way of downloading without having to register?
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 19-02-2006, 03:06 PM   #80
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

well yeah...

to tell the truth I made this song to sound calm, to give a feeling of infinity and serenity. To give a flowing feeling. I intenteded this song to be something that could be listened while on the road, or while lieing on the bed daydreaming or something...

Mathematical? I tried to do the buildup more fluent, but I know far less in FL Studio to make that possible. I added that wooshing effect to soften the beat change but that's all I could do about it.

Anyway, thanks for the review k:

Okay people, I uploaded another three songs to AcidPlanet!
Rolling Tunes, Summer Glow and Mux.

I think some variety will lift my crippled reputation somewhat...

You can get them ***HERE***

Be sure to write an opinion when you are done k: And yes, you have to register to download the songs, but I strongly advise you to do that because converting my MP3s to WMA damages their sonic quality quite a bit, and I don't like to be misjudged