Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #71
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

I was wondering: Is there a way I can see the site queue, as in what's gonna be put on the site next, and what's gonna be put on after that, and so on. I'd really like to know when at least one of my games will be put on there.

Once again, I'm not trying to be impatient, it's just taking a really long time IMO. I know you have a whole catalog of games to put on, that's why I'm wondering if there's a queue...
SpiDoL is offline                         Send a private message to SpiDoL
Old 24-09-2010, 03:42 AM   #72
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiDoL View Post
I was wondering: Is there a way I can see the site queue, as in what's gonna be put on the site next, and what's gonna be put on after that, and so on. I'd really like to know when at least one of my games will be put on there.

Once again, I'm not trying to be impatient, it's just taking a really long time IMO. I know you have a whole catalog of games to put on, that's why I'm wondering if there's a queue...
Well a lot of factors determine how fast your games get added to the site. The most important ones are correction by the grammar squad and updater availability. Anyways since Grammar Squad is nearly dead and Carnage was the last finalized in the Grammar Section, I will add one of your games next. Probably I'll choose Sonic CD and I'll do it tomorrow.

There is no way to see what's next in the queue, unfortunately, because of the factors I mentioned.
Old 24-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #73
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

Thank you.

In that case, I'll make new links for Sonic CD in the ISO cellar.
Old 29-09-2010, 12:39 AM   #74
nextinline
Super Freak

today became the day for Sonic CD, congrats ("...You've earned it." TES: Oblivion)
nextinline is offline                         Send a private message to nextinline
Old 29-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #75
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

Thanks, even though you congratulated me four days late.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #76
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

I feel much better now that at least one of my games is on the main site. Now I can be much more patient waiting for the rest of my games to be put on.

The next time staff picks one of my games, I highly recommend Super Street Fighter II Turbo. The Street Fighter II that's already on the site, no offense, is downright terrible and will throw off a lot of people who want to try out the game for the first time. Super Turbo for PC is a MUCH better recommendation, as it's more faithful to the arcade version in just about every way.
Old 24-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #77
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

I have another offer:

Capcom Arcade Hits Volume I

This is basically a PC emulation of the original Street Fighter and Street Fighter II' Champion Edition. It wasn't easy to find the ISO for this; I found it on a Spanish NEO-GEO fan site.

Don't know exactly when this was released, but it was designed mainly for Windows 98/ME. Same as always, you approve it, I upload it. Unless it's a no-go.
Old 25-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #78
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiDoL View Post
I have another offer:

Capcom Arcade Hits Volume I

This is basically a PC emulation of the original Street Fighter and Street Fighter II' Champion Edition. It wasn't easy to find the ISO for this; I found it on a Spanish NEO-GEO fan site.

Don't know exactly when this was released, but it was designed mainly for Windows 98/ME. Same as always, you approve it, I upload it. Unless it's a no-go.
[PROTECTED] by Capcom until 31 December 2014
Old 30-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #79
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

I know it'll be a while before these two get on the site, but has anyone requested and/or offered these games yet?:

Thief: The Dark Project
Thief II: The Metal Age

I have the full ISOs of the games from a collector's set, and will gladly upload them to the ISO cellar once they're viable to be on the site. I could make a ripped version of them as well!

I sadly don't have Thief Gold though, so someone else is gonna have to upload that one...
Old 30-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #80
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Well the first Thief is [PROTECTED] by Eidos until 2014. Of course the other Thiefs are protected as well until later dates.