Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-02-2005, 06:30 PM   #71
FreeFreddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kira J.J.@Feb 16 2005, 11:08 PM
The problem I'm having is that when I try to quick start DosBox with the mount c c:\dosprog It says it dosn't exist. I've tried the 'for other platforms' and it just isn't working. If I try to access it it tells me I have to mount it first.
???????
Confused* :blink:
That would mean that you don't have a folder with the name "dosprog" on this drive. So create one first, place the game in it (or in one with another name) and mount it again. Setup.exe should configure your sound, video and memory and save the configuration. I'll download and try the game now.
And what is that with "other platforms"? :eeeeeh:

Edit: Well, I have no problems to play the game in DosBox. This is what you should do:

- Copy the contents of the game archive to some directory with no more than 8 letters for name. For example - create a directory c:/games/kyrand and copy the game there in Windows Explorer.
- Start DosBox. Type:
mount c c:/games/kyrand
(in case of creating a folder with this name)
c:
setup
(leave graphics as VGA, configure music & sound to Sound Blaster / Sound Blaster Pro, select "yes" at mouse option and enable all the memory)
main
- This starts the game. Now it should run without flaws.

I hope this helps.

Old 19-02-2005, 01:11 AM   #72
Dinz

Has this occurred to anyone? I mixed my purple and orange potions after Zanthia left, but then when I tried to get to the floating grail the game freezes. I just can't get to it (but I can before I have the purple potion)... any idea? :help:
Dinz is offline                         Send a private message to Dinz
Old 20-02-2005, 01:00 PM   #73
piepsi

I am also stuck.
I have the yellow stone on my amulet and have six gems, a yellow tulip and the rest of an apple. Whenever i try to pass Malcolm, I die.
piepsi is offline                         Send a private message to piepsi
Old 20-02-2005, 01:22 PM   #74
FreeFreddy

I can't remember that well anymore, but I think you'll have to say the right senteces to Malcolm so he throws his knife and it hits the tree behind Brandon. He then takes it out and throws into Malcolm as well, on that he retires into the cave behind him again.

Quote:
Originally posted by from Dirty Little Helper
Well, here's ol' Malcolm trying to stop you.
Once he throws one of his knives at you, throw it back at him.
Malcolm will chicken out but he shields the cave now.
Here's your chance to use your flute.

Old 24-02-2005, 04:20 PM   #75
bazbazbaz
Forum hobbit

Can anyone get me the legend of kyrandia 3 game Malcolms revenge for download with speech and sound fx?? Abandonia have this game but without the sound??? REALLY STUCK for this game. The other 2 games in the series are brill!!
bazbazbaz is offline                         Send a private message to bazbazbaz
Old 17-03-2005, 08:58 AM   #76
holanda

:bye: PLEASE HELP WITH KYRANDIA
Hello forum. In Kyrandia 1 I can t recover the chalice because I was eating the 2 apples that I found before in the game. I dont find one new aple anywhere...so for the moment I can t continues...Please Help!!!
Where can I find one new aple or what to give to the little gnomo.

I m waiting your answers for continuos. Thanks a looooootttt :bye:
holanda is offline                         Send a private message to holanda
Old 17-03-2005, 03:47 PM   #77
Sanne

Hi :bye:
I was wondering why nothing happens when I click on the "music" link of Kyrandia 1. I downloaded the program and it works fine, but some sound would be very nice. Please help! :help:

Wonderful site, by the way! k:

Old 09-04-2005, 02:50 PM   #78
Magical Helper
Forum hobbit

Hello Holanda, I read your post and thought I'd help.

Since you have eaten both of the apples, you'll need to restart the game or reload a previously saved game with an uneaten apple. There are no more than two apples in the game and you must have one in order to give to Faun (the little half-man, half-goat creature who's name is actually Faun aswell).

However, you may eat one of the apple's as you only need one in the game.

I hope this helps, please email me if you need more help about anything in the game or post another post and I'll reply a.s.a.p.
Magical Helper is offline                         Send a private message to Magical Helper
Old 09-04-2005, 04:03 PM   #79
FreeFreddy

Actually, the game doesn't allow to be stuck in it, so if you ate both apples, you can find exactly one apple again, EVERYTIME. And if you eat this one, you can find another one again. Just don't ask me where, I guess it's either random or in the same location where the both were found. Quite some time since I played the game...

Old 09-04-2005, 05:24 PM   #80
Cal71

Arrow

Can anyone help??? I have potions, have drunk purple one and am in tree..... there is no-one around, I can't seem to find the 'pipsqueak'??

Cal71 is offline                         Send a private message to Cal71