Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-02-2005, 01:53 PM   #61
dj_happy_dance

It's sad that the 2 Kyrandia games here are not full with CD audio. This game would be much better with audio. The files on 'Home of the Underdogs' aren't CD-RIP's I guess, only the third sequel.
Thanks for the link to this site.

Old 09-02-2005, 01:36 AM   #62
Wudi
Lurker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by wormpaul@Sep 12 2004, 07:57 PM
Ok...i dont worry now..

But what to do now??...i don`t need iron Key....i have no exit and i have no other things that i can use.....

So plz help me and give me a hint where to go..or what to do..

Gr. Wormpaul

Ps. i`m loving this site...great games, many updates and a good forum with a lot of people who are serieus* :P
To exit the cave, you have to go to the "Cavern of Twilight" there u'll see like a broken bridge, use the purple spell to turn you into a flying ball, and cross flying, that way you get out of the cave and enter zanthias forest...

PD: There's a less than 10mb version of HOF.
I had this same problem with the walkthrough, and i tried doing the things that some ppl was suggesting. But after going to the "cavern of Twilight" there is no bridge. So i just started floaghting around, (mostly up and left after i passed the caver of twilight) after like 2 minutes.. i came to the place with the broken bridge, The map is called "The Chasm of Everfall". sadly it was familiar.. it is close to the beginning of the maze, and i forgot all about it. Well to get there from the gate where you open it with the rocks, go right, up, up, and then you are there.. yes sadly it's right there =). Hope this helps anyone who comes accross the same problem

PS. btw great site, just came accross it couple days ago and found plenty of old games i forgot about, keep up the good work.
Wudi is offline                         Send a private message to Wudi
Old 10-02-2005, 05:21 PM   #63
Guest_guest

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/kyrandia/index.shtml This site has an excellent walk for kyrandia

Old 14-02-2005, 11:21 PM   #64
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

Is it possible to find out which potions to mix in Zanthia´s dwelling?
I mean is this part some kind of copy protection? Didn´t find a book of magic or something like that. Or is this some weired kind of riddle that only can be solved by trying? If so, than I can´t say this adventure a good one. Hate stuff like this. :blink:
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 15-02-2005, 08:29 AM   #65
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Nope. AFAIK you have to try until you're bored silly, just like with your birthstones. Apparently these are even random :blink: The only 'hint' is that red stuff goes with red stuff, blue with blue and yellow with yellow. After you've figured this out, things get a bit more clear, but still... this puzzle can get mighty frustrating!
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 15-02-2005, 02:13 PM   #66
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

Thx for that. That let me calm down a little. But nevertheless, I hate puzzles like this and therefore adventure games making use of them :not_ok:
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 16-02-2005, 08:36 PM   #67
Kira J.J.

I'm having problems installing to XP.
It just won't go. Anyone help?
:help:

Old 16-02-2005, 08:40 PM   #68
FreeFreddy

Are you trying to install the game? You don't need to, it's already in installed state. Just exctract / copy it to some folder on your HD, run install.exe or setup.exe to configure it, then just start the game (preferably in DosBox, not in Windows).

Old 16-02-2005, 08:42 PM   #69
Kira J.J.

I don't even get that far though, I click the 'setup' and go through the bluescreen setup. Otherwise the folder is fractured, and there's nowhere to actually start playing the game. The most I can do is click on a file called MAIN and it'll bring up a C/prompt box that closes a second later.

Old 16-02-2005, 09:08 PM   #70
Kira J.J.
Lurker

The problem I'm having is that when I try to quick start DosBox with the mount c c:\dosprog It says it dosn't exist. I've tried the 'for other platforms' and it just isn't working. If I try to access it it tells me I have to mount it first.
???????
Confused :blink:
Kira J.J. is offline                         Send a private message to Kira J.J.