Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-08-2005, 03:10 PM   #61
Scarface
Newbie.... Not!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellbent@Aug 24 2005, 09:15 AM
Excitebike on the NES,
It was one of my first games as well, I still remember the theme song everytime I think about this game
Old 24-08-2005, 09:42 PM   #62
piroklasztit
Forum hobbit

Loco (I can't remember the full name) on C64. You had to drive a steam locomotion, while you had to shoot down planes with the steam clouds coming out from the engine! Oh I almost forgot, that you had to switch lines time after time, as your loco proceeded on the tracks. What a fun, the title song still echoes in my ears.
piroklasztit is offline                         Send a private message to piroklasztit
Old 26-08-2005, 01:23 AM   #63
redneckgamer

my first game was probly commander keen i love that game.... that and crystal caves....
redneckgamer is offline                         Send a private message to redneckgamer
Old 26-08-2005, 03:49 AM   #64
Supressor

If i'm not wrong, the first game i played was the mario bros. 1 in nes (played it in my neghbours house) and that's the begin of my addiction.............
Supressor is offline                         Send a private message to Supressor
Old 27-08-2005, 11:52 AM   #65
eolsunder

Well since I had the console also that played the old tenis/tank/etc games, I will bring up some memories.

The system was I believe the Magnavox ODYSSEY video game system, which was out in 1972-1973. Allowed you to play a half dozen or so games on your TV like Hockey, tennis, etc.

I think pong came out right after the ODYSSEY, so I was wrong before, my first video game was on the ODYSSEY (probably like tennis or maze), THEN pong, then tank battle.

Atari came out like in 1977 I think.
eolsunder is offline                         Send a private message to eolsunder
Old 30-08-2005, 09:58 AM   #66
Dark Piedone
Game freak

Send a message via MSN to Dark Piedone

My first game i ever played on a computer was the pinball Tristan (don't remember the correct name) I saw this game first at my dad's office and played for several hours... and from that moment I becamed obsesed by computer games.
Oh... beautiful memories...
Dark Piedone is offline                         Send a private message to Dark Piedone
Old 30-08-2005, 11:43 AM   #67
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

First game? Wolfenstien 3d. Stil remeber the music in the first episode. Favourite was level 1-3
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon
Old 02-09-2005, 04:14 PM   #68
TaloN
Hero Gamer

alex the kid

the inbuilt game on my master system 2. (unless u count connect the dots on a very very old apple)
TaloN is offline                         Send a private message to TaloN
Old 22-09-2005, 08:01 AM   #69
Shelley
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Xikarita@Aug 12 2005, 10:32 PM
Chuckie Egg for the MSX 32K. I was so little I don't even remember, but my dad tells me so and kept the tape as a souvenir.
Yes, I also remember very little about the MSX we first had, but I can remember some sweet little game with a penguin who's in love and running over the ice...?? :blink: something like that.... I was too little to really remember everything....

First real video game I can really remember was on the GENESIS gameconsole? the Sega game 'Sonic the Hegdhehog'!! aaaaaaaaaw, he's soooo coollllll......
Old 26-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #70
Sunderer

First game was Sword of the Samurai...on a laptop of my dad's that only played the game in orange and black...now I remember...the whole thing was orange and black...what a strange pair of colours for a laptop...
Sunderer is offline                         Send a private message to Sunderer