Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #51
Agent Thingmaker

Well, thanks dude. How of crappy of Acclaim, I remember I ALWAYS used to think it is so obvious that it would happen so with my Basic Player's Instinct. Hou krappy of 'em. Kick that dragon out then.
Agent Thingmaker is offline                         Send a private message to Agent Thingmaker
Old 16-09-2005, 05:41 PM   #52
Kearnsy
Games Master

One of my favourate fatalities is still Sub-zero's (even after many remakes and new characters)

I think its burned into my brain!!
towards-down-towards- high punch.....mmm dangly!!!
Kearnsy is offline                         Send a private message to Kearnsy
Old 03-11-2005, 10:52 AM   #53

And off with your head ...

Old 26-11-2005, 06:55 AM   #54
Groovy kinda kid

:Brain: This game is rooooooolly groovy
EDIT: The same guest posted later on, that this game is loosing it's apeal

Old 26-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #55
Eva02Soul
Game freak

it's not the only thing losing it's appeal.

I never could get into the MK games. I don't really know exactly why that was. Probably all the cheapery.
Eva02Soul is offline                         Send a private message to Eva02Soul
Old 03-01-2006, 08:52 AM   #56
Aramazon
Abandonia nerd

:help: I love this game, but the controls dont really work, and i cant pull off any combos.. i dont have a joystick so is that my problem, cuz everytime i tap one of the directional keys, say right(toward opponent) ill just jump, and if i tap down sometimes ill just jump too. It's like no matter what i do i jump, and the only moves i can pull of are the basic atks and the retreating atks, so can someone plz explain how to use the keyboard to pull of combos, and how to keep my character from jumping....PLZ cuz i really wanna pull of a fatality!!! if anyone helps me, thx in advance
Aramazon is offline                         Send a private message to Aramazon
Old 03-01-2006, 09:42 AM   #57
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Aramazon@Jan 3 2006, 10:52 AM
:help: I love this game, but the controls dont really work, and i cant pull off any combos.. i dont have a joystick so is that my problem, cuz everytime i tap one of the directional keys, say right(toward opponent) ill just jump, and if i tap down sometimes ill just jump too. It's like no matter what i do i jump, and the only moves i can pull of are the basic atks and the retreating atks, so can someone plz explain how to use the keyboard to pull of combos, and how to keep my character from jumping....PLZ cuz i really wanna pull of a fatality!!! if anyone helps me, thx in advance
If you use the numbers is more easy ex: with raiden if you touch 2 times in n?4 and next in n?6 he fly against is enemy, you try with the numbers, and try many spells..
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 03-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #58
Office_Monk
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Aramazon@Jan 3 2006, 11:52 AM
Sounds like you have a joystick/gamepad plugged in which gives you that conflict.

Unplug joystick or use that instead.

Also if you have a remote controller (for rc cars, planes, helicopters) connected: unstall the driver.
Office_Monk is offline                         Send a private message to Office_Monk
Old 05-01-2006, 03:14 AM   #59
Aramazon
Abandonia nerd

thx guys, the number pad works fine, i guess the arrow keys are automatically assigned to jumping or sumthing. Any idea what I should do to win the game without changing difficulty...like what char u guys recomend, i like scorpion, but by my 5th enemy i start a losing streak...or is there any fighting tips u guys can give?
Aramazon is offline                         Send a private message to Aramazon
Old 05-01-2006, 10:53 PM   #60
HighProtein
[BANNED]

MK 1 is classic but it got more tacky every sequel.
I tried the new 3d versions and I'm not a fan of weapons or the new system.
HighProtein is offline                         Send a private message to HighProtein