Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-01-2005, 01:14 AM   #51
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Jan 10 2005, 03:12 AM
I hardly eat at McDonalds. I prefer Subway and take away shops with big juicy hamburgers that have everything you could want on a hamburger, and that are too big to fit your mouth around. They are the only hamburgers worth eating. k:
Yeah... I have my personal favorits also, and it's NOT McD..

As i said.. free choise
Old 10-01-2005, 01:20 AM   #52
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I hate to say this but choice is spelt with a c. I think you spelt it wrong somewhere earlier in this thread too.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 10-01-2005, 01:24 AM   #53
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

LMAO... probably all over the place.. my english tend to be horrible @ 03.24 in the morning after i've worked *L*
Now that you say it, i see it also....
Old 10-01-2005, 01:32 AM   #54
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Yeah that's understandable. I just seem to be a little compulsive when it comes to spelling. I'm always correcting people on msn.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 10-01-2005, 05:30 AM   #55
goblins
Game Wizzard

the 3 big US chains in order of quality

Burger King
KFC
Subway

Sorry Maccas comes in at 5 or 6
goblins is offline                         Send a private message to goblins
Old 10-01-2005, 12:35 PM   #56
TwoHedWlf

Send a message via AIM to TwoHedWlf Send a message via MSN to TwoHedWlf

Hadn't been to a US KFC in years before I left. But the ones here are several steps down from Mcdonalds. It'd go something like...

Subway

Burger King
Mcdonalds
KFC

Oh and...I really miss Taco Bell!
Old 10-01-2005, 12:40 PM   #57
xoopx
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan+Jan 10 2005, 02:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Titan @ Jan 10 2005, 02:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xoopx@Jan 9 2005, 04:00 PM
titan, i really dont want to know what your cholesterol and salt levels are like
Yes you do, and they where normal on Chol. and a little low on salt.. normal on Iron, and i had the lungcapasity @ 127% of a normal 25 yr old

Anyway... as some ppl said: it's a free choise, and yes: Quality differs..

Like here in Sweden, we don't just compeat with fastfood, but with real resturants.. Especially the once around lunch-time, and not only with price, but with quality food...

I know how a chicken nugget is made, and therefor i don't eat it...
Thats about the only thing.. the rest, i happily eat, since i know how it's prossessed, where it's from, what type of meat it is, and what the bread is made from.. Everyone knows that here.... We don't cover anything up.. we ALWAYS have the nutrission-guide avalible, and always answer honestly on questions.. (i just LOVE when little girls ask if we use horse-meat, and i answer; It might be horse, yes.) [/b][/quote]
aye its free choice, but the government can decide it doesnt want advertising of junk food -at all- if it feels like it. they have to fund the health service that deals with all the obese and heart diseased people. it can also (if it ever felt so generous) demand that mcd's managers get sent to jail if they fail to ensure safety/hygiene or fiddle with the wages of the workers. or make ronald mcdonald wear a hat that says "clowns are evil"
xoopx is offline                         Send a private message to xoopx
Old 10-01-2005, 02:11 PM   #58
Titan
Gnome

Dono about the american part, but in sweden; McDonalds are used as a rolemodel by health/safetly-department when it comes to safe food.
We take samples of everything once every month and send to a lab, and does our own chkup of core-temperatures and hygeene 3 times / day.. atleast...
That includes that frozen goods may NEVER EVER reach ABOVE -16* C, and never above +6* C of things we store in coolstorage-rooms.

It's serious buisness, and we never even try to manipulate our food, just bc it's not within the limitations.
Anything that hits the floor, we don't even touch. It has to be picked up with a tool.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:34 PM   #59
xoopx
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan@Jan 10 2005, 03:11 PM
Dono about the american part, but in sweden; McDonalds are used as a rolemodel by health/safetly-department when it comes to safe food.
We take samples of everything once every month and send to a lab, and does our own chkup of core-temperatures and hygeene 3 times / day.. atleast...
That includes that frozen goods may NEVER EVER reach ABOVE -16* C, and never above +6* C of things we store in coolstorage-rooms.

It's serious buisness, and we never even try to manipulate our food, just bc it's not within the limitations.
Anything that hits the floor, we don't even touch. It has to be picked up with a tool.
heeehee but sweden is a LOT different than usa or uk. i bet you dont even spit in the burgers!
here they play hockey puck with frozen burgers (im not joking) then cook them. also they have codewords for spitting in cops burgers, or rude customers food. dont even get me started about the people who get caught jerking off into the salad.
xoopx is offline                         Send a private message to xoopx
Old 10-01-2005, 04:45 PM   #60
Titan
Gnome

Quote:
Originally posted by xoopx+Jan 10 2005, 06:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xoopx @ Jan 10 2005, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Titan@Jan 10 2005, 03:11 PM

heeehee but sweden is a LOT different than usa or uk. i bet you dont even spit in the burgers!
here they play hockey puck with frozen burgers (im not joking) then cook them. also they have codewords for spitting in cops burgers, or rude customers food. dont even get me started about the people who get caught jerking off into the salad. [/b][/quote]
LOL.. would never happen here, no...

Here isn't not like tha whorst job you can get in any way.. so it has quite higher status, and is a realy good refference to give when looking for another job.