Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-02-2006, 10:33 PM   #41
gufu1992
Inscrutable annoying boss

Send a message via MSN to gufu1992

Maybe I'm too young...
Old 08-02-2006, 06:50 AM   #42
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by rlbell@Feb 8 2006, 01:24 AM
It can be difficult, but not having sex when it is improper is the moral thing to do.
Now this is a point where I fully agree with you.

It's not wrong feeling the urge to have sex with somebody, but if you know that it would be wrong, you should hold yourself back. As you said, we're humans not beasts, so we can do this, but it can get hard at times (yes, pun intended).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 08-02-2006, 07:59 AM   #43
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Feb 8 2006, 08:50 AM
It's not wrong feeling the urge to have sex with somebody, but if you know that it would be wrong, you should hold yourself back. As you said, we're humans not beasts, so we can do this, but it can get hard at times (yes, pun intended).
Uh... I almost failed at that yesterday... so to say I *failed*. Somehow I lost control of my emotions and pushed on her more that I felt proper later, I'm ashamed really But the thing is she doesn't protested *that* much, I mean she only objected that her rommate could get back any minute... Omg this is embarassing... :tai: I had gathered what little self-control I had left and fled to my room... :tai:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 08-02-2006, 08:13 PM   #44
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Don't worry, just wait.
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 09-02-2006, 11:54 PM   #45
rlbell
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Feb 8 2006, 07:50 AM
[editing] . . . but it can get hard at times (yes, pun intended).
This is the basis for my common complaint when I see attractive young women in tight and/or revealing clothing. The complaint is simply that I am married, not dead.
rlbell is offline                         Send a private message to rlbell
Old 09-02-2006, 11:57 PM   #46
rlbell
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh+Feb 8 2006, 08:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Playbahnosh @ Feb 8 2006, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sebatianos@Feb 8 2006, 08:50 AM
Uh... I almost failed at that yesterday... so to say I *failed*. Somehow I lost control of my emotions and pushed on her more that I felt proper later, I'm ashamed really But the thing is she doesn't protested *that* much, I mean she only objected that her rommate could get back any minute... Omg this is embarassing... :tai: I had gathered what little self-control I had left and fled to my room... :tai: [/b][/quote]
Been there, done that, felt terribly ashamed. Stopped before any harm was done. I will divulge no details, because (even though she has long since forgiven me) there is a non-zero chance of her reading over my shoulder as I type this.
rlbell is offline                         Send a private message to rlbell
Old 11-02-2006, 08:58 PM   #47
swiss
who's not Swiss

Quote:
Originally posted by gufu1992@Feb 5 2006, 10:06 PM
How do you know when you in love?
you will fall in love several times in your life. when you are still young you feel something like "pre-love" for almost every girl you really really like. I think that's a adolescence thing - I went through it and know all of it.

when you grow older you might fall in love with several wrong persons. it feels like love and it tastes like love but then suddenly you realise that you are not 100% happy. - maybe coz you don't like how she smells or you don't like how she acts in some situations.

And sometimes people even have to learn that they never have been so lonely as in their current relationship.

when you are very very very lucky you will meet someone with whom you are so definitely sure to want to be with her for the entire rest of your life. everything that person does to you feels great and even being together without doing anything (no talking, no actions, nothing) makes you feel good inside.

you will know when it's the right person. but you will be just really sure when you also experienced wrong persons...
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 12-02-2006, 06:29 AM   #48
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

@swiss

Dude, you just summarised my life until this point and summarised my thread too. Well... no comment k:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 12-02-2006, 09:13 AM   #49
swiss
who's not Swiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Feb 12 2006, 08:29 AM
@swiss

Dude, you just summarised my life until this point and summarised my thread too. Well... no comment k:
if so - we have something in common .....
swiss is offline                         Send a private message to swiss
Old 12-02-2006, 09:04 PM   #50
gufu1992
Inscrutable annoying boss

Send a message via MSN to gufu1992

I'm doomed
...or not
Let's wait and see...
what if you wake up with strange felling?(No not to throw up