Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #41
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

And now for weekend deals! And apparently the theme is space!

Steam has Dead Space combo for 9,99. Or Dead Space 1 for 2,50 and 2 for 7,50.

GamersGate has Mass Effect combo for 17,48£. However, according to the email I received, it should be 75% off rather than 30% it is now, so expect price to get chopped up at some point (probably tomorrow). I'll update this spot when the deal is in affect.

In either case though, you cant go wrong. Its either Scifi horror or Scifi epic adventure.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 14-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #42
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Radiangames are making their big PC debut, so they introduce their games in a neat bundle!

Introducing 4 games which were previously available on X-box Live;

* action-RPG Inferno+
* arcade shooter Ballistic
* puzzler Slydris
* and another arcade action game Fireball

All stylish, sleek, cool and only for 9,99$ if you pre-order now. 11,99$ at the Launch (January 24th). If you order now you'll get a bonus tech demo "Fun with Swarms".

For another pre-order, if you pay 12,99$, you'll also get Super Crossfire, and for 19,99$, all this, plus access to Inferno+ beta and all the games soundtracks.

All the games will go on sale individually on February 1st. Part of the money will go to charity.

http://radiangames.com/

And checking up on Steam, Nation Red, a some sort of zombie-action game is 75% off (2,25, 6,74 in four-packs) for this weekend. And on top of that, its also free-to-try for that period!

Last edited by TheChosen; 14-01-2012 at 06:39 AM.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 17-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #43
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Radiangames are making their big PC debut, so they introduce their games in a neat bundle!

Introducing 4 games which were previously available on X-box Live;

* action-RPG Inferno+
* arcade shooter Ballistic
* puzzler Slydris
* and another arcade action game Fireball

All stylish, sleek, cool and only for 9,99$ if you pre-order now. 11,99$ at the Launch (January 24th). If you order now you'll get a bonus tech demo "Fun with Swarms".

For another pre-order, if you pay 12,99$, you'll also get Super Crossfire, and for 19,99$, all this, plus access to Inferno+ beta and all the games soundtracks.

All the games will go on sale individually on February 1st. Part of the money will go to charity.

http://radiangames.com/

And checking up on Steam, Nation Red, a some sort of zombie-action game is 75% off (2,25, 6,74 in four-packs) for this weekend. And on top of that, its also free-to-try for that period!
Quote:
Artsy
Old 20-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #44
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

When I said artsy back then, those [other]games [we were talking about] were artsy. Artsy doesnt mean the concentration is on graphics, but the game is more like watching a painting or a movie thats only about sending a message.

Okay, I've been neglecting this for a week, so lets see whats deals are up...

First on Steam, its Sonic the Hedgehog weekend! Sonic Generations for 14,99, Sonic Adventure DX for 4,99, classic Genesis/MegaDrive games are 2,24 and finally All-Star Racing is 4,99. Check out also the newly released Sonic CD and Sonic The Hedgehog 4 (episode 1), also in great prices.

For Gamersgate, this week you can get whole Cities in Motion, main game and all the freakin DLC, for only 13,58. There's also a lot of deals going on for Mac games, so all you Maccers: Now is your change!

For Get Games, they only got basic pre-order deals for new Shogun 2 expansion pack and Darkness 2, but next week is gonna be dynamite! Serious Sam 3 will be 66% off and Deus Ex: Human Revolution 75% off! Do you have a good computer but still no Human Revolution? Now is your change!

And this just in from GOG: A mixed bag of games half-price for this weekend. These includes both Little Big Adventures, Both ArmA's and all 3 Empire Earths.

Last edited by TheChosen; 20-01-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #45
GTX2GvO
The (Web)Space Pirate

Some Steam Deals to report:

Midweek Madness:
Duke Nukem: Forever (& DLC) @ 75% off.

Daily Deal:
An Indie game named "Flotilla" (@ 75% off)
It's a space simulation game where you can explore and stuff.

Interesting new release:
2 DLC's for Dungeon Defenders. (33 & 50% off)
If you're interested in getting it, but don't have the main game itself.
I have a 50% off coupon for it, that I don't need. (only for the main DD game)

Member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
GTX2GvO is offline                         Send a private message to GTX2GvO
Old 31-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #46
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Pumping this up for the most excellent Humble Indie Bundle has come out.

Same deal as before: pay what you want and decide what goes to charity, developers and to site owners. This bundle includes:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery LP
Psychonauts (honesty is that even indie?)
LIMBO

Pay over the average and you'll also get Bastion.

Plus, Soundtracks for all these games!

And as usual, you get both DRM free copies and steam-keys.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Aaand might as well mention other deals I know: For about 10 bucks you can get Saints Row 3 on Steam. Another weekend deal is Worms Reloaded which is only 6,80. Not sure? Give it a try, since its free to play for this weekend!

Oh, and GOG has 50% off of all Tex Murphy games for this week. Plus since they've now reached the milestone of 400 games, there's gonna be something special coming up. Stay tuned!