Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-07-2007, 09:45 PM   #41
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

did you try using dosbox downloadable from the site?
Old 09-07-2007, 01:54 AM   #42
Jinxxed

Has anyone found out where to download the audio for this game? I've been looking everywhere and it seems like no one has it. I don't know if it's just because I don't know the right places to look for it, or if it really isn't out there.

I don't mind the file size being huge... I just want to be able to play the game with audio somehow Thank you if anyone can help!

Old 09-07-2007, 11:19 AM   #43
LordZsar1

I agree with him - everything smaller than 2 GB is okay for me.
(do not tell me, that just some audio files are more than half a GB big... or if they reallay are, do it ^^)

Old 09-07-2007, 02:56 PM   #44
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You might want to ask for it in our ISO Cellar.

Ah, right... neither of you has registered here, and only registered users with 20+ posts can access it.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 10-07-2007, 12:41 PM   #45
LordZsar1

Oh, my. Now even while I have not to spend money to get the full game (as I regard these files as parts of the whole program) I still have to do work for it.
Well, if that's the only way... What am I waiting for. ~~

Old 12-07-2007, 05:32 AM   #46
Nikki

:\ When I try to start up lion (yes I have read the posts before), it shows the error message: hr_hires.c #1.-1

Then I click on the screen after 30 minues of waiting and it didn't change then i looked on the DOS Box Status screen and it said it has to close due to an error? I tried everything like changing the path to C:/ (witch it already was) I'm still really confused. :\ I really do need help, can someone walk me through this?
:wallbash:

Old 12-07-2007, 02:18 PM   #47
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Been discussed before - read this thread from the beginning.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 13-07-2007, 03:35 AM   #48
Omg.
Thumbs up

Just a really stupid question, can you save a game? I've played Wolf and it let me save, but in lion I can't figure out where it is. :'[ If someone has a screenshot of it can you please put it up to show me. Because Starting over all the time isn't really helping e get cubs. x[

Old 22-07-2007, 11:11 AM   #49

Hello, thanks to all who replied to the help needed posts! Although I didn't post for help, merely reading the forums solved my problem of being unable to run "lion" the game. <_<

However since it was a bit confusing to get it running, I want to say the solution is to use DOSBOX but key in "mount c c:\". Then "c:". Then "cd lion". Lastly "lion".

The idea is to get DOSBOX to read something like "C:\LION>lion"

If it reads "C:\>lion", then you'll get the error message "hr_hires.c #1.-1"
In other words, mounting the LION folder directly on C: doesn't work!

I find this extremely odd because the same is not true for WOLF. If anybody who understands the programming of these games better can provide an explanation for this, I'm all ears.

Old 22-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #50
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

the same error happens with crazy pinball. i see no reason why could it be like this, but since it occurs with more games maybe its a dosbox issue or something