Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-04-2005, 11:11 PM   #41
Ashes

Smae problem here. And I tried checking if it was by the page numbers on the pages themselves, if it was by actual page number (picture and intro pages counted also), if maybe the blank lines between text lines were counted, and even typing some random answers in. None of the methods worked. So I can't leave the initial city. Tho I admit I haven't tried pure dos mode yet. (I've got a w98SE/Dos dual boot at 200MHz for old games)

Old 30-04-2005, 03:38 AM   #42
Black Mage

Ashes -
did you check my reply? i said (in a message above yours)

Quote:
if you operate the game trough the file go.bat, you wont need to mach, just write something, and the game will accept it.
Black Mage is offline                         Send a private message to Black Mage
Old 30-04-2005, 09:13 AM   #43
blacky
Lurker

or try the game with the dosbox. i use it and it works !
blacky is offline                         Send a private message to blacky
Old 30-04-2005, 11:11 AM   #44
Jenkins

Here's a tip

If you make your characters in Vertigo ( or anywhere in Clouds of Xeen), they start at level 1
But if you make them in Castleview ( or wherever you want in Darkside), they start
at level 5.

BTW, if you drink fountains in a certain order, you might gain benefit from all the fountains that gives you permanent bonus ( elements or charactéristics ). I remember that if you mess up by drinking the fountains, most of them won't give any permanent bonus. I'll check my notes just to make sure I didn't made any mistake for the fountains.

Old 30-04-2005, 05:31 PM   #45
Ashes

My computer is to slow to handle DosBox, and since it is a win98 machine, with a separate dos install for pure dos mode, I should be able to do it without DosBox.

Also, I have tried all the combinations I could think of starting with go.bat, starting with xeen.com, starting with xeen.exe, starting with xee.exe, running it from dos so I could type in the sequence of commands that were in go.bat without actually running it, and running mm5crack.com before doing anything else.

And in each of those different startups, I ran through the complete sequence of password attempts listed earlier. And I did the whole sequence three times through just to be sure I had tried every combination. I have tried to do this as thoroughly as I could so my results would be helpful, but as I haven't gotten anything other than the knowledge that the crack doesn't seem to work on my computer, I'll give it's specs instead.

pentium 200MHz, 160MB ram, 20GB hdd split into 1.99GB dos partition and 16.6GB windows partion (since they always overstate the actual drive size), LS120 laser floppy (120 3.5" floppy drive that is hardware driven instead of software and completely reverse compatible all the way to pure dos mode and can use regular 3.5" floppies also), 52speed CDRom drive, 8MB legacy 2d video card, legacy sound card simulator card (newer tho still legacy but simulates 5 older legacy cards), 10/100 network lan card, and 56k modem.
And I dos is my prefered OS when working on my computer, as it's the one I know the most about with win98se coming in a distant second, so this is unusual for me.

Old 01-05-2005, 12:02 AM   #46
Sheltem

Yeah...i love this Game...
I think M&M IV and V, btw World of Xeen is the best Game i have played in this Time.

See u in Neocron...

Old 01-05-2005, 02:42 AM   #47
HellsBells

This is a great game but I'm completely stuck. :-(
I can't figure out how to get the key from the Golom dungon(sp?)
I've tried every combonation with the levers in the 'Home of Iron' that I can think of but still no key.
And where is Crodo?
The elf holy book? ......ugh I'm so lost LOL.
HellsBells is offline                         Send a private message to HellsBells
Old 01-05-2005, 10:48 AM   #48
Black Mage

Ashes thats strange i i put in the crack and it made no problems, any way if you have emule i can just give you a link to mm4 manual..

about the golem dangeon,in the wood you have to use some magic to pull the lever and get out (ill let you guess by yourself what spell it would be)

in the iron just try some combinations until you will get the result the statue asked (notice the statue dident ask all the rocks to be released)

and in the diamond just pull the levers randomly untill you make a clear path to head on..

hope my advice will help..
Black Mage is offline                         Send a private message to Black Mage
Old 02-05-2005, 05:49 AM   #49
Mattitude

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Mage@Apr 29 2005, 04:47 PM

i will upload Swords, MM2 and MM1 soon with a review.
when ill find MM3 second version ill upload it too.
You are my new favourite person.. ever, I'm half way through Might and Magic 7 when I decided to come back to the site to see if they had anything good and I see World of Xeen... WOO!

and the news of the rest being uploaded?

Better than an orgasm

Old 03-05-2005, 07:05 AM   #50
Guest_guest

if anyone has still problems with the crack-> There are all keywords:
http://www.hqscansorg.org/