Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-08-2017, 10:03 AM   #411
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtoZ33 View Post
will check that out
Thank you AtoZ33. You are actually doing me a favor. I always program games and freebies but I never get feedback. So I never know how I am doing. I just go blind and hope people like it. Hope you like it. If you have any comments or feedbacks about the game please feel free to share. I know I could always improve my stuffs. However also know I am a new programmer so I do not know how to do many things in programming. You might have an old one of the one I made. However I am so clumsy that I have to look through 100 discs to see where I left the programming last. Thank you for replying!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 12-08-2017, 10:09 AM   #412
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well if I don't come back from my psychoanalyst or I died or whatever then it was good meeting you all. I'm sorry for all the bad attitude and behaviours I've committed! Thank you for being so kind to allow me to hog up the board. I don't have true friends and true families in real life so I just talk to strangers. That is the price you pay for being a criminal# And rightfully so. Whether I am around or not just remember "Stay out of trouble and have a happy life!" - Nguyen Khoa Tien (son of mom Huong Thi Vu and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi). God of Heaven saves you but you never get real families and real friends. You are always alone in your life. Maybe it is not good to be saved all the time. Sometimes it is better to live a quick and happy life. However others live to over 50 years old. Many of the religious people I know live a long good life.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 12-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #413
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Now that I feel life is short I think of dosraider and Sir Nilex. Elders don't have many years left and it saddens me that one day we all have to go! The good news is with Jesus Christ you get another life to life after you die instead of dying this life and never being reborn. Buddhist believes you get to be reborn too.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:16 AM   #414
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Being with God is not so hard. Just sit down and close your eyes and just ask him into your life. If one day you start to hear voices in your head you know God has come into your life. Be careful what you want!
Old 12-08-2017, 10:20 AM   #415
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I always felt a sense of a higher power watching over me when I was a kid. However I did not hear voices until 1998. It increased through the years and sometimes your enemies try to speak to you pretending to be God!
Old 12-08-2017, 10:22 AM   #416
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

A kid is protected from all evil so you don't get bothered by the voices when you are a kid. The Holy Bible says "The Kingdom of Heaven belongs to kids." However when you grow up you lose the innocense necessary to be in Heaven. You know too much and do wrong too much. The Holy Bible says try to stay a kid all your life.
Old 13-08-2017, 06:34 AM   #417
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

https://youtu.be/58CK-IR2-SA

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD who watches all on earth, the original Jesus Christ who saves all people, Immaculate Mary, and The Holy Spirit who guides you when you are not worthy# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, is putting up an unboxing of a brand new authentic Vietnamese instant coffee box. I hope you like it. Try not to click on the link until Monday since the YouTube video is kind of long. Thank you Jesus Christ.
Old 13-08-2017, 08:00 AM   #418
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Nguyen Khoa Tien is drinking the Vietnam instant coffee in this video.

https://youtu.be/EGLZZH2G6Rc

Thank you Jesus Christ.
Old 14-08-2017, 12:44 AM   #419
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well for a PixelTHING's Commodore and Amiga review. Tank YOU! hehe I can never get enough of those two computers. There was the VIC20 back in those days. I think I got one other one like the CP/M or Z or something however it was all text so I hated it and returned it. I love my dad so much during those times. I was just a kid and my dad took me to the store across the street of our apartment at that time to buy it.
Old 14-08-2017, 12:50 AM   #420
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Along the lines of the sexiest girl in the world I do not know much about the post. I do not know her along the lines of a person however she has good skin and a very seemingly outgoing appearance.