Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

View Poll Results: so whats your personal verdict?
guilty as sin 12 33.33%
he dint touch no children! 11 30.56%
its to be expected because he didnt have a childhood blah blah 3 8.33%
put him in a box and study him 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2005, 03:47 PM   #31
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

He's not quite right in the head and needs help. Throwing him in jail and sueing him to buggery does not constitute help.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 07-06-2005, 03:51 PM   #32
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Very well, spoken R Havell. If anything he should plead innocent because of insanity....
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 07-06-2005, 05:44 PM   #33
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by vipin@Jun 7 2005, 03:15 PM
I don't think Micheal Jackson is true! Afterall, worldwide newspapers can't speak the lie!
Guess that explains the heaps of WMDs found in Iraq so far... :whistle:

BTW, what are you talking about anyway? Not a single news agency made any claims to have evidence so far, all they do is report that MJ is accused of child molesting. No taking sides in that.
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 08-06-2005, 01:10 AM   #34
Schabernakel-anbeter

Did anybody notice, that in this poll you only have the choice to say that michael j.
is guilty.HiHi LOL

That means no offense I would rather they it might be fortuity, that shows us the
truth. :angel:

"Didnt" touch "no" children, means as far as my english doesnt fail, a double no which
means jes in my oppinion or -*-=+

ciaui :bye:
Schabernakel-anbeter is offline                         Send a private message to Schabernakel-anbeter
Old 08-06-2005, 01:28 AM   #35
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Schabernakel, I'm sure you meant to say "ciao" instead of that crazy little word you put at the end of your post
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 08-06-2005, 01:43 AM   #36
Schabernakel-anbeter

No I meant ciaui thats the new MTV word.

What means Ciao You I.
Or Ciao to me.

And you say it if you kill yourself :angel:

Cause I did probably, if it is normal to say didnt touched no children.
(cause my enlish is not perfekt)

Good counterattack, isnt it :bye:
Schabernakel-anbeter is offline                         Send a private message to Schabernakel-anbeter
Old 08-06-2005, 06:00 AM   #37
vipin
Super Freak

Send a message via AIM to vipin

I think this topic is turning more like a stupidity, I suggest close this topic! Like this suggestion or hate it, but that's should be done!
Old 08-06-2005, 07:02 AM   #38
Evad
Game freak

Well, this isn't math class, so two negatives don't make a positive; it just makes bad english :P. I think the double negative was meant as a joke, at least that's how I took it.
If you are interested in reading the leaked info from the case, check out smokinggun.com. It contains some of the alleged statements from that previous boy in '93 as well as the current ones. If any of this info is true, then Micheal is guilty as sin. The fact that his support structure is falling apart at the seams and all his big named friends are jumping shipmakes me feel like a conviction is coming. Apart from his dim-witted sister La-toya and his brother who seems to be in it for the media attention, the only people standing up for him are his legal-council, which is risky seeing as how he still hasn't paid his previous legal bills.
I hope I'm wrong about him cause I idolized him as a kid. He was like a black Luke Skywalker with that one glove. Boy could he move and sing....and grab his crotch.
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad
Old 08-06-2005, 07:16 AM   #39
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Why do you even bother?
Is the next question - was it all Elvis' fault? Did he really die and did his ghost really enter Michael (turning him black)?

Jako made some excelent music - respect for that! Besides this - I couldn't care less what he does in his personal life (unless his braking the law). If he did what he was acused of it's bad - but: he was acused of such things before too. So you might bring up charges against the parents of those children - they were neglecting their perental duties by letting their children in the near of such a untrustworthy fellow / or even better sue them for false acusations and fortune hunting.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 08-06-2005, 07:21 AM   #40
Evad
Game freak

I agree, and if the facts show that Micheal is guilty, I think they should examin the previous case, and if Micheal was guilty of molesting the previous boy his parents should pay back every red cent to a charitable organization, and be thrown in prison with MJ. The idea that someone would sell their child to a pervert like that is just as sick as the actual molestation, and would certainly as far as I'm concerned make the parents as culpable as Mj.
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad