Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 06:23 PM   #31
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow+Mar 1 2005, 05:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iron_Scarecrow @ Mar 1 2005, 05:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Yobor@Mar 1 2005, 09:51 AM
......when suddenly Gargamelle's foot comes crashing through the trees, stomping the life out of the poor mis-understood smurf. You trip and fall into a lake. So startled you are, that you sink all the way to the bottom. You come upon an underwater village.... of Snorks. But by now you are remembering you have to breath, and.......
*Inventory: $20, Cute furry creature*
Use $20 on Snork shop keeper
You obtained Snorkels
I used the Snorkels, wondering how they actually work since I was on the bottom of the lake. Suddenly I noticed that the Snorks were slowly advancing on me with evil grins and weapons raised...
*Inventory: Cute furry creature* [/b][/quote]
A basic translation might be that Mario came, shot off his arm, he became unconscious, when he awoke, the "Snorkels" were back, began kicking him while speaking gibberish, then running off, while he lies beaten and bruised.

I suppose that's it.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 01-03-2005, 06:42 PM   #32
Yobor
Hero Gamer

They are Snorks. There were two TV shows with little people. The Smurfs, and the Snorks.They were exactly the same except smurfs were on land and blue, while Snorks were underwater and many colored. (With suckers on their heads)
Yobor is offline                         Send a private message to Yobor
Old 01-03-2005, 07:58 PM   #33
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadlord+Mar 1 2005, 08:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dreadlord @ Mar 1 2005, 08:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Mar 1 2005, 05:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Yobor
Quote:
@Mar 1 2005, 09:51 AM
......when suddenly Gargamelle's foot comes crashing through the trees, stomping the life out of the poor mis-understood smurf. You trip and fall into a lake. So startled you are, that you sink all the way to the bottom. You come upon an underwater village.... of Snorks. But by now you are remembering you have to breath, and.......

*Inventory: $20, Cute furry creature*
Use $20 on Snork shop keeper
You obtained Snorkels
I used the Snorkels, wondering how they actually work since I was on the bottom of the lake. Suddenly I noticed that the Snorks were slowly advancing on me with evil grins and weapons raised...
*Inventory: Cute furry creature*
A basic translation might be that Mario came, shot off his arm, he became unconscious, when he awoke, the "Snorkels" were back, began kicking him while speaking gibberish, then running off, while he lies beaten and bruised.

I suppose that's it. [/b][/quote]
Ahhh!!!Finally I understood it :w00t: :w00t:
Those creatures werent Snorks but that strange critters from which he wrote in his second post.(In this tale)Their name is ,well rare creatures... :whistle:
Btw:Never heard about Snorks :blink:
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 01-03-2005, 08:03 PM   #34
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Reminded me of of Smurfs for some reason... :Tom:
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 01-03-2005, 08:05 PM   #35
Yobor
Hero Gamer

It was on all the time a couple of years ago. I can't quite remember the title screen, but it was really cheesey, I know that.
They had this one commercial where the guy came on and said "Smurfs aren't really blue, it's just your TV." And then he said how Snorks were really Sea Lions in disguise or something.

I would like to get back on topic, but the whole story has been presented three different ways. How about we make a rule that says no matter how outrageous, if someone posts then the next person HAS to follow with the story after that. Zombie, claiming that the story is yours is kind of weird. If the story was supposed to be yours, then why idid you make it interactive?

:crazy:
Old 01-03-2005, 08:08 PM   #36
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by quatroking@Mar 1 2005, 06:42 PM
The steps come closer.... #Mama Mia!# *meep*r! its Super Mario
Mario takes his uzi and shoot your arm off!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

#some days later, the creatures apear again#
?huh
!elohssa gnikcuf taht staht
!mih kcik stel
#they start kick you#
you:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
creatures: !!!tihs
#they run away#

#but you are still lying on the ground....#

ooc: sorry zombie, but this tale is not more ruled by you!
Realizing that you had just gone through a paralell time vortex that had caused a bout of hallucination, you raise up and find your arm missing, Mario is still there, now possesing a chocolate bunny, which he uses furthermore to beat your skull in, you become unconcious, waking up to find yourself in a re-run of CSI...
Old 01-03-2005, 08:08 PM   #37
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Yobor@Mar 1 2005, 10:05 PM
It was on all the time a couple of years ago. I can't quite remember the title screen, but it was really cheesey, I know that.
They had this one commercial where the guy came on and said "Smurfs aren't really blue, it's just your TV." And then he said how Snorks were really Sea Lions in disguise or something.

I would like to get back on topic, but the whole story has been presented three different ways. How about we make a rule that says no matter how outrageous, if someone posts then the next person HAS to follow with the story after that. Zombie, claiming that the story is yours is kind of weird. If the story was supposed to be yours, then why idid you make it interactive?

:crazy:
Good Idea Yobor...The story would be a little less chaotic,maybe even without Snorks and Super Marios with Uzis :blink:
The Snorks just dont get out of my head for some reason...
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 01-03-2005, 08:09 PM   #38
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Snorks,

the new line of extensive sportswear.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:14 PM   #39
Yobor
Hero Gamer

to continue the story......
"Oh No!" I think. "Not cheesy punchlines!" But alas, it is too late. I am sucked down into the abyss of CSI, and the only respite from the fact I am legally dead is knowing that all of the cases that CSI presents would be struck down by improper handling of evidence. ALL of them. As I continue through the time loop, I end up in a strange place that has signs saying, "Baywatch Patrol".......
Old 01-03-2005, 08:16 PM   #40
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Yobor@Mar 1 2005, 09:14 PM
to continue the story......
"Oh No!" I think. "Not cheesy punchlines!" But alas, it is too late. I am sucked down into the abyss of CSI, and the only respite from the fact I am legally dead is knowing that all of the cases that CSI presents would be struck down by improper handling of evidence. ALL of them. As I continue through the time loop, I end up in a strange place that has signs saying, "Baywatch Patrol".......
Decidedly I had considered the fact that I might be suffering from severe trauma, this was only enforced when a bunch of exaggeratedly large breasted life guards came running towards me, at first I was enjoying the experience, but afterwards I saw the vague imagine of Church Hill video tapes clutched in their hands, screaming as though in a slow motion sequence I ran off across the sand, hands over my ears...
Closed Thread