Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-07-2005, 12:29 AM   #31
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Sorry its a bit long.....

I pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the man straight in the middle of the forehead before he could shoot a single bullet.......in slow motion I saw his head recoil and the blood and brains spray from the dime-sized hole in his cranium.

The man fell backward and landed on the floor, dead as a doornail. I quickly frisked his clothes for any identification. There was none. I found on the inside of his suit, however, a small embroidered patch with the seal of the USSR on it.

"A Soviet rebel?" I wondered.

Getting up, I cautiously entered the dark doorway beyond the secretary's desk.
I came out in a hallway that was almost completely dark. I saw a bright light at the end, about 50 yards down. I quietly tiptoed down the hall, past lots of labs and offices. On one door was the name: Dr. Piet Horschwitz, P.D., M.D., C.S.E.D

"Wow" I thought, "This guy has quite some credentials"

When I reached the end of the tunnel, it opened up onto a glass walkway which opened down into a large concrete chamber. Lots of people with green and blue jumpsuits on were checking large bits of equipment and machinery.

At one end of the room hung a large Soviet Flag.

"Wow!" I thought. "Something really big is happening here. This is no petty insurgence, but the planning of a full-scale takeover!"

In the center of the room stood the slim figure of the female doctor I had seen in the paper. She was talking to a large burly man in a lab coat. He looked very powerful and intelligent, and was having a spirited argument with the woman, which I could not hear. He must have been Dr. Horschwitz. Behind him several technicians were wheeling in a long cone-shaped object. I recognized it instantly: a Zhorkov276 Megaton Nuclear Device. Mounted on the nose were 12 hydrogen warheads.

The tall male doctor was frowning at the woman and pointing repeatedly at the bomb. The woman seemed to be trying to calm him down and explain its purpose.

After several minutes the man stomped out of the room in a fury. To my horror and surprise, the woman took out a pistol and shot the man 6 times in the back. He fell, and blood dripped out over the floor. The woman shrugged, and continued examining the bomb.

I was horrified, and was determined to leave the factory and get to the bottom of what was going on here.
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 17-07-2005, 12:32 PM   #32
JudgeDeadd
Super Freak

But then the woman noticed me.
WHO ARE YOU? she asked in a low voice.
"Errr... I'm selling those fine leather jackets." I replied.
Old 17-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #33
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

(ugh, this is getting more and more weird But I can play along )

Suddenly a horde of soviet commandos flowed into the room. I armed my MP5 and started to slay down the bunch. The girld, to my surprise, pulled out a huge pump-action shotgun and bursted the whole load into the crowd, leaving only gore and multilated, blood spraing meat shreds in the sight. Death cries and splurging pain-howls, wading knee deep in splattered brain, bone shreds and bullet casings, we blasted the whole bunch to smitherines as we were more and more covered in blood and human meat tatters.
After the horrorendous bloddy massacre, we were staiyng there, breathing hard, covered in gore with smoking gun-barrels . We looked at each other. The girl's blonde hair turned into magenta and blood was dripping from his labor coat. She smiled at me!!!
- Thanks for the help stranger - she said still breathing hard, and she dropped the shotgun
- My pleasure - I said with a great smile - But don't you have other things to do? - and I pointed at the bomb.
- OMG, you are right - and she rushed to the bomb
The display was counting down from 60 seconds. Time was running out...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 17-07-2005, 07:19 PM   #34
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

I ran to the bomb.

"How do we shut this thing down!" I screamed.

"We don't" said Dr. (what is it?) with an evil smile. Taking her shotgun, she points it at me.

"I am plannning to launch this rocket at a strategic faultline in iceland. The megaton explosives should start a chain reaction and sink the whole island. From there I will continue to take over the world! Muahahahaha!"

I stared at her. "You b :whistle: tch!" I screamed. "I got sucked into your plot!"

"Yep!" she says, grinning. taking the gun, she fires 4 rounds into my chest.

:w00t:

Good thing I was wearing my Kevlar vest. The shots dissipate harmlessly, and I advance toward her. We wrestle with the gun for a couple seconds, than a shot rings out and the evil scientist lay dead on the floor. I felt no mercy.

Now: "How do I shut this thing down?" I wonder. there are only 36 seconds left!

Than I hear a spluttering noise. Dr. Horschwitz is still alive! He was gasping for breath and choking on his own blood.

"Son!" He gasps. I run to him. He looks up at me and chokes out: "to disable the bomb you must type in the code, which is.....which is...." he dies out.

"Stay with me!" I yell, shaking him by the shoulders.

He opens his mouth and says: "urglesplutterblats" and dies.

"Well that was useless" I think. Only 14 seconds left! What do I do?
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 17-07-2005, 09:35 PM   #35
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

(Well, Kuharev is dead, Horschwithz is dead, the bomb is going to explode, you are gonna die. I think there is no point in continuing this story. I though Ms. Kukharev and the protogonist will fight side-by-side and defent the world. My bad. If somebody want, finish them off... )

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 18-07-2005, 07:22 AM   #36
JudgeDeadd
Super Freak

Then I quickly typed the code:

"urglesplutterblats"

The bomb stopped. But then the whole building began to collapse. I quickly ran thorugh the corridors until I came upon a locked room. The door was demolished, so I could enter it. Inside was someone's office. There was a dead man on the ground, and a strange machine on the desk; it looked like a palmtop. I grabbed it and pressed some buttons. I had a strange feeling...

TheWholeWorldWentCrazyTheWholeWorldWentCrazyTheWho leWorldWentCrazy
TheWholeWorldWentCrazyTheWholeWorldWentCrazyTheWho leWorldWentCrazy
TheWholeWorldWentCrazyTheWholeWorldWentCrazy

I saw that I was still in the room with the bomb. There were 120 seconds on the display. Kukharev was standing there, looking around.
"Who are you??" she asked.
"Er - I..."
Old 18-07-2005, 09:04 AM   #37
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

"...I'm the... nope, that's not it. Oh, I know, I'm the person who... who..., that... err..."
I didn't know what to say at that point. My only thought was the bomb and it was clear just how nervous I was. What to do next?
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 18-07-2005, 05:20 PM   #38
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

"I'm the guy who is........uh........going to kill you!"

I reach in my pocket and.........no gun.

Dang. Kuckarev is staring at me.

New tactic. I grab her gun, twist it from her hands and kill her. I run to Horschwitz. He's choking on his blood, blablabla.

"Whats the password?!"

"au;itualskgd urglesplutterblatz"

I type it in, the bomb is disarmed. The room starts to collapse. Running outside, I watch the whole complex melt into dust.

The police cars whirr in the distance, and I feel a feeling of satisfaction knowing that I have saved the world once again.

The End.

k:
Old 18-07-2005, 11:57 PM   #39
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

(Indi, please, stop killing everyone already okay?
If you don't mind I'll contribute something to continue this story.. k: )

so:

Quote:
My only thought was the bomb and it was clear just how nervous I was. What to do next?
- You have to hurry! A horde of soviet commandos will flood the room in a minute! The password to disarm the bomb is "urglesplutterblats"! I don'T have time to explain this! HURRY!!! - I shouted
- Whatthe? - The girl looked confused for a second, but she nodded and jumped to the bomb. She looked at me quaintly but then she hammered the code into the console. The countdown stopped, and the girl looked even more confused:
- Who the hell are you? - she asked
- No time to waste! We gotta get outta here! Um...by the way... We will need that shotgun of yours from the cabinet - I flashed a smile and ran to the door
- How did you...? Damn... - She snatched the pump-action and ran after me - I hope ya know what you are doing...
Just as we left the room, the soviet commandos bursted into the machine hall. We hid in the next office.
- Okay. NOW you will tell me who the hell are you and what do you want? - and to strenghten that, she pointed her shotgun at me. She looked still confsed but not that she will pull the trigger...
I replyed:

Old 19-07-2005, 03:40 PM   #40
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Go *meep* yourself!

She shot me in the face.

The End!

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean