Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-12-2006, 11:34 PM   #31
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

I'm a 21 year old college student from Veszprém, Hungary. I study computer sciences and stuff like that... or at least I WANT to study that, but this friggin hungarian education system gives me a headache. I want to bolt from this country as soon as I can, and maybe finish my studies elswhere... where I can finally study what I want. If you are from Canada, please drop me a PM.

What I work? Well, where to begin...

I'm a DJ at a known internet radio station.
I make websites and Flash animations.
I'm a small time computer mechanic, troubleshooting and servicing computers for friends and aquaintances.
I'm an official reviewer for a PC games magazine and webzine.
I'm a webmaster for my friends website, who is a private teacher.
I'm a crewmember in a local party-making team, mainly light and sound technics, occasioannly DJ.
And other jobs I didn't list here...

I worked at a multitude of jobs ever since I was able to work, but I never got any good pay at all. My lifelong ambitions is to become a part of a game design team, or become an animatior or art designer in the movie industry. But since that is very unlikely to happen, I will settle for a nice system administrator job, far from here, in a quiet place where there is very little chance that any nuclear missiles will drop when WW3 begins. Like Canada or Finland. But since I don't speak finnish, I will settle for Canada.

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 28-12-2006, 01:05 AM   #32
Himmler
Trollmaster General

i ... i'm in school, but whenever i get the chance i paint clubs and such ..things :P but mostly i'm a timewaster
Himmler is offline                         Send a private message to Himmler