Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-10-2006, 04:48 AM   #31
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grand Wizzard Alamar @ Oct 11 2006, 12:44 AM) [snapback]260540[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I couldn't get past the demo of that game.. but it was awesome!
I remember my parents thought it was too violent for me or something.
[/b]
Well one of my old demo discs there is a trailer of Neverhood and it says there "for ages 13 and over". I believe some scenes might be a bit shocking for some little children
Jontzzu is offline                         Send a private message to Jontzzu
Old 31-10-2006, 07:16 AM   #32
bobson
Game is over

Which scenes could be shocking? Falling from the stairs? There is no violence, just lots of laughs! I think that younger children wouldn't get through some of the puzzles (I had problems with some of them...)
Old 31-10-2006, 08:40 AM   #33
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bob-satan @ Oct 31 2006, 10:16 AM) [snapback]264485[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Which scenes could be shocking? Falling from the stairs? There is no violence, just lots of laughs! I think that younger children wouldn't get through some of the puzzles (I had problems with some of them...)
[/b]
I dunno. If the game makers think that some scenes are shocking
Old 01-11-2006, 03:13 PM   #34
bobson
Game is over

Maybe shocking amount of stupidity :wallbash:
Old 03-11-2006, 08:51 AM   #35
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bob-satan @ Nov 1 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]264825[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Maybe shocking amount of stupidity :wallbash:
[/b]
Maybe we'll never find out
Old 04-11-2006, 12:39 AM   #36
guesst
Abandonia Homie

The file from the underdogs doesn't work on XP for me. Dang it. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really wanted to play this game. I just beat Sam and Max so I need the next best thing to occupy my free time.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 04-11-2006, 02:31 AM   #37
Gargantuan Orangutan
Super Freak

The Neverhood download from HOTU is known to have some problems.

I know where the ISO of Neverhood can be downloaded, as well as other games, simply because I use to link to them.

I've been meaning to contact Kosta about this; an ISO listing in particular.

Gargantuan Orangutan is offline                         Send a private message to Gargantuan Orangutan
Old 04-11-2006, 07:34 AM   #38
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Nov 4 2006, 03:39 AM) [snapback]265259[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The file from the underdogs doesn't work on XP for me. Dang it. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really wanted to play this game. I just beat Sam and Max so I need the next best thing to occupy my free time.
[/b]
You ran the setup right? If you encounter errors in setup, do this: remove Neverhood, extract Neverhood file again, run setup again and try again. If it doesn't work, repeat everything. It worked on me when I done it third time
Old 04-11-2006, 02:15 PM   #39
guesst
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jontzzu @ Nov 4 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]265282[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Nov 4 2006, 03:39 AM) [snapback]265259[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
You ran the setup right? If you encounter errors in setup, do this: remove Neverhood, extract Neverhood file again, run setup again and try again. If it doesn't work, repeat everything. It worked on me when I done it third time
[/b][/quote]
Typical. I just, and I mean 20 seconds ago, delete the archive. I'll need to downlaod it again.

This is why Abandonia is better than HOTU. Sure HOTU hosts more games, but EVERY game hosted by Abandonia works!
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 04-11-2006, 02:26 PM   #40
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Nov 4 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]265322[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jontzzu @ Nov 4 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]265282[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Nov 4 2006, 03:39 AM) [snapback]265259[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Typical. I just, and I mean 20 seconds ago, delete the archive. I'll need to downlaod it again.

This is why Abandonia is better than HOTU. Sure HOTU hosts more games, but EVERY game hosted by Abandonia works!
[/b][/quote]
Yeah. Annoying <_<