peregy
Super Freak

yes,yes.and there is a king cow.they give you very good items
peregy is offline                         Send a private message to peregy
Old 12-04-2005, 07:36 PM   #32
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

And only once you can enter to Cow level. :not_ok:
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 12-04-2005, 08:05 PM   #33
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by R Havell+Apr 12 2005, 05:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R Havell @ Apr 12 2005, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peregy@Apr 12 2005, 06:01 PM
In Diablo 2 you have to combine two items to make a teleport.When you past trough it you are in a level full of cows with axes.They want to kill you!!!!
The two items were Wirt's leg and a a scroll of town portal, I believe. [/b][/quote]
It's Wirt's leg and a tome of town portal, and you have to be in the Rogue Encampment and have killed Diablo on that difficulty. The Secret Cow Level is also really easy for a cold-based sorceress with Frozen Orb. I remember playing it with a friend of mine on a LAN and his barbarian kept getting slaughtered while my sorceress was basically twiddling her thumbs.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 12-04-2005, 08:08 PM   #34
NrmMyth
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by peregy@Apr 12 2005, 06:01 PM
In Diablo 2 you have to combine two items to make a teleport.When you past trough it you are in a level full of cows with axes.They want to kill you!!!!
Everyone knows that one...
Old 13-04-2005, 11:37 AM   #35
Omuletzu
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to Omuletzu Send a message via Yahoo to Omuletzu

Please, there is a forum dedicated to discussing diablo stuff.
Omuletzu is offline                         Send a private message to Omuletzu
Old 08-07-2008, 05:22 AM   #36
The_Alex

Default Blood and Shadow Warrior

A couple "easter eggs" come to mind...

In Blood, if you don't move for a good 10-30 seconds (not sure exactly how long... it has been years!), Caleb starts to sing Sinatra songs (usually just a line or two).

In Blood, (and don't ask which level, I only know it was a "snowy" level). There is an ice sculpture a person with his hands raised in the air. If you shoot it, it explodes and an "invincibility" orb is inside. I'm assuming it's a reference to Goldeneye (the movie) and Alan Cummings character (I forget his name, the computer hacker) who kept saying "I Am Invincible!"... and in the end, died by being frozen.

In Shadow Warrior, there is one level (which also appears in the shareware version) which features a secret area with Lara Croft chained to the wall. The funny thing is, in the shareware version, her clothing is VERY ripped, revealing quite a bit (obviously not full nudity...), whereas in the retail version, the same area, Lara is still chained, but her clothes are not nearly as ripped...
The_Alex is offline                         Send a private message to The_Alex
Old 08-07-2008, 07:34 AM   #37
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

i think i'm going to download shareware version of shadow warrior
Old 08-07-2008, 10:22 AM   #38
dosraider
Dismembered.

This is the one from the full version:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D3qimpnsHU4&feature=related

And _r.u.s.s., if you're in that stuff and want to see Lara naked, my bro has some mod that you can play the whole Angel of darkness with a full naked Lara.... now yeah, each his own.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 08-07-2008, 10:57 AM   #39
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Duke, Blood and Shadow Warrior had all kinds of these stuff.

1. Many dead "celebrities" in Duke Nukem, for example: The Doom Marine, Snake Pliskin (Atomic Edition), Luke Skywalker, Indiana Jones and Terminator.
2. For Blood, Duke Nukem himself can be found dead, as well as "Johnny" from the Shining. There's also the shed with Claw-hand and Machete, relating Freddy Krueger & Jason. Also, the strangling, hard-to-kill hands are direct reference to Evil Dead.
3. In Shadow Warrior......in Shadow Warrior.....beh. I havent played that much. All I remember is that you can find bunch of Anime-chicks (Nekkid ones), Jackie Chan's grave and dead Turtle. A Teenaged, mutated Ninja turtle.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 08-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #40
Kugerfang
_r.u.s.s. changed it :'(

In Vice City, if you shoot at the building across VCN, and jump to it, you'll find an easter egg.

I remember Russ saying that one of his programs had an easter egg, and if you pressed space for a few seconds and typed "russ" it'd flip a bird.

-Terry Pratchett
Kugerfang is offline                         Send a private message to Kugerfang