Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-11-2005, 10:10 AM   #31
Guest_Mark

Fantastic game, but I had to use a walkthrough to finish the game.

Old 11-11-2005, 12:53 PM   #32
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

It was the linear flatness of the game that bothered me. Had they inputted plenty of variables around a lot of additional events to affect turns of the plot and possible outcomes, I think it could have been great. It would also have taken a lot longer to development, obviously.
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 08-01-2006, 01:03 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by TheChosen@Oct 12 2005, 10:53 AM

With the KGB(This game) files, i found a file named orjakaup.paa (Its finnish and it means: Slavery). Open it with wordpad......
That file's not in my zip, what's it say?

Old 08-01-2006, 04:55 PM   #34
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

This:

Occultism, Magick, New age spiritualism, Poems, Philosophy,
Electronic books, Life, Classic games, Astral projection,
Religions, Lovely sysop, who dislikes society and humankind
and much much more.

dream nation. +Tulen-Uniisi. v.32bis, 24h. Operator, cloudy

TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 09-01-2006, 10:05 PM   #35

Rather odd. Perhaps it's a classified for the mad accountant.

Old 14-01-2006, 07:22 PM   #36
Kamenko

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad-E-Fact@Dec 16 2004, 09:27 PM
Another classic! I remember it to be quite refreshing from the Lucas Arts/Sierra adventures I was used to. Never finished it though, as it used to crash on a certain scene every time... way to play it again! k:
Never finisher either because it was crashing in the last chapter on the after boat scene and am glad to have it again. I can't manage to set soundcard corectly in WinXP
Any idea?

Old 19-02-2006, 09:12 PM   #37
Theowne

Ah, KGB. It's probably one of my favourite games of all time. That mind be weird considering it's faults, but for some reason I can't help but like it. It is difficult and unforgiving, but that made it all the more rewarding for me. Story was incredible, and it's just the feel of the game that was so great.

Any questions people? I've played through this lots of times and would love to help.
Theowne is offline                         Send a private message to Theowne
Old 23-02-2006, 09:35 PM   #38
dr-stupid

Hello all,

I seam to have a problem at the end of chapter one. After i fight verto, i use the camera on the blue&white papers, but i do not get the "Leningrad, Ladoga Park, Aug 16 @ 3;00 PM." code. Instead, i get 2 coded messeges that contain the odd/even numbered letters of this message. Therefore, i get sent off to siberia. What's there to do? Did i miss something?

Thanks!

Old 23-02-2006, 10:11 PM   #39
Theowne

Quote:
Originally posted by dr-stupid@Feb 23 2006, 10:35 PM
Hello all,

I seam to have a problem at the end of chapter one. After i fight verto, i use the camera on the blue&white papers, but i do not get the "Leningrad, Ladoga Park, Aug 16 @ 3;00 PM." code. Instead, i get 2 coded messeges that contain the odd/even numbered letters of this message. Therefore, i get sent off to siberia. What's there to do? Did i miss something?

Thanks!
After beating up Verto and taking his papers, and after taking the photographs, MAKE SURE you return all the originals so as not to leave a trace. Only take the photographs with you (with the code which you can decode into Leningrad and time). After you do this you can succeed. If you do not return all items then Volvov will inform you that the gang is aware that you have their codes and your mission is failed.

Also, the code is in the odd/even codes. Write down the first letter in the blue paper, 1st letter in white, 2nd letter in blue, 2nd letter in white, and you get the code eventually (If i remember correctly)
Theowne is offline                         Send a private message to Theowne
Old 25-06-2006, 09:49 PM   #40
Nicholas

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 22 2005, 12:03 AM) [snapback]159874[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Friends,

I am at the first chapter, and I did all as per the books as far as I can see. I had flushed the cocain down the drain alright. But what ever I do, or say, Rita does not like me. She says Vetro gives her the cocain she wants.

Any answer? - Newman :help:
[/b]
I have this very same problem and it's confusing as I seem to not be able to get past this point. Thanks!