Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #351
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

Or the person who posted that....years ago I bet....could use the one on our site. Dosbox Tutorial.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 11-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #352
Meka
Talking Mating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meka View Post
here is the link to the tutorial i used...
http://www.glennsguides.com/2009/05/...d-install.html
good luck!
oh and if im playing the alpha female how do i get the alpha male to breed with my wolf?The game has no instructions.

Old 07-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #353
deaddonkey

I had a lot of fun with this game when I first bought it ages ago. I still have the CD laying around but it's at my parents house.
deaddonkey is offline                         Send a private message to deaddonkey
Old 19-10-2011, 11:20 PM   #354
LordBreadsticks

Here's a good site for both wolf and lion: http://wolf-forum.forumh.net/
Just thought I'd share.

To mate, some conditions must be met:
1) It has to be the appropriate month for mating season in the region you're in. (Woodland and Plains regions must be on the ninth month.)
2) You must be either alpha male or female in order to mate.
3) You both must be neither hungry, thirsty, or too tired. You also can't be injured.

If all three are met, on the ninth month your alpha partner will come find you and force you to mate. You do not actually get to choose when you'll mate, and anytime you try to, you'll be denied. Not sure why, but this is how it works. If the mating was successful, you'll get pups on month zero. It will ask you to name them, and genders will go in the order of boy, girl, boy, girl. You may only have up to four pups in a litter. If you already have six members in your pack, your pups will chase the extra wolves away when they become seven months old.
LordBreadsticks is offline                         Send a private message to LordBreadsticks
Old 08-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #355
Kaite35
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eekhoorn View Post
If you can add Lion too

the same game with slightly better graphics and with lions insteed of wolfs

You can download the game for free, but i forgot where...
Im having problems,whenever i press get it,it pops up to a screen
and at the bottom it says,make a donation...
do you HAVE to make a donation? I really want to play this game
Kaite35 is offline                         Send a private message to Kaite35
Old 08-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #356
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

No, you don't have to make a donation.
The download is supposed to begin when the donation page opens. Wait a few seconds and it should start - if it doesn't, please use the on-site Contact Form to report this problem to our tech support (make sure your report includes information about the browser you are using and its' version).

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 15-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #357
Please_Help_ME
Exclamation WOLF plan files on my laptop?!?

So a few months ago I had logged onto my computer to find my whole screen was covered in files, all labeled different things(some labeled wolf/with the word wolf), and most of them were note files. I became very confused, and for a little while I had thought it was some form of virus, so I became cautious with my laptop for the next few days.
Now that I think about it, this happened 6 days after finding out about the WOLF game.
This next part may be a bit confusing....
So today, the day I made this post, I got bored so I opened the folder I had put all the strange files into. At that moment I remembered you can see the dates of the folders, so I only checked a few, and they all said *2/14/1998*, BEFORE I was born, and WAY BEFORE my laptop was made. I thought about it some more, looking through some of the note files. I could only access the note files, because the others needed some different application to open them correctly. One of them said this, and I copied/quote: Object: Find the den. Difficulty: Beginner Task: You are Hercules, a male wolf without a sense of smell, who is very far from your den. Can you find the den in just one day? Object: Find a missing cub. Difficulty: Intermediate Task: You are Blackmuzzle, a female wolf, who has to find your missing cub. Can you find the cub in just two days? Object: Kill a big moose. Difficulty: Beginner Task: You are Hercules, a male wolf. Can you find a moose and kill him in just 12 hours? Object: Survive one day. Difficulty: Intermediate Task: You are Mikhail, a male wolf. You killed a caribou and the hunters are after you. Can you survive for one day? Object: Survive without senses. Difficulty: Expert Task: You are Deepwoods, a male wolf. You are old and your senses have failed. Can you survive for two days? Object: Keep your cubs alive. Difficulty: Intermediate Task: You are Graytips, a female wolf. Can you keep your cubs alive for one week? Object: Caribou group hunt. Difficulty: Intermediate Task: You are Snarls, a male wolf. You have just 12 hours to follow the caribou group hunt, watch how they kill caribou, and eat the prey when it is killed. Object: Find a partner with whom to mate. Difficulty: Intermediate Task: You are Hercules, a male wolf. Can you find an alpha female in just two days? Object: Kill a hare. Difficulty: Beginner Task: You are Glidepath, an injured wolf. Can you kill a hare in just one day? Object: Find the pack. Difficulty: Intermediate Task: You are Snowbound, an old injured male wolf. Can you find your pack in just two days? Object: Survive one week. Difficulty: Intermediate Task: You are Jewel, an old female wolf. Can you survive one week? Object: Migrate your pack. Difficulty: Intermediate Task: You are Hercules, an alpha male wolf. Your pack killed all the animals in the area. Can you migrate your pack into a new area with sufficient animals in just one week? Object: Kill a mighty musk ox. Difficulty: Expert Task: You are Starspeak, a female wolf. Can you kill a musk oxen in one week? Object: Rise to alpha status. Difficulty: Expert Task: You are Splash, a young wolf. Can you rise to alpha in one month?

SORRY: It was formated like that. Anyways, I remembered the first names on this list: Mikhail, Splash and Jewel. I came on this forum, and saw a picture. Of a wolf profile. A wolf named JEWEL. With the same exact goals, etc. This creeped me out. I found other things, but this is my main thing I found. Could anyone help me? Has THIS happened to anyone else? I really wanna crack this code; it seems like a creepypasta thing, I dunno. It'd be cool, but seriously, if you know ANYTHING, or have any questions/ suggestions, PLEASE ANSWER ME. I NEED HELP.

*I looked back through the dates, and they ALL, I repeat, ALL FILES say 2/14/1998, at the same time: 10:07. No, wait, some of them called SCEN.<different formats here> Are made a minute later, at 10:08. All except for one, called NOSE. That one is made on 8/29/2013, at 6:16. It looks the same, just facts and info about the wolf...I seriously need help. I'm getting more and more scared, I don't even know why...Please help me..

Old 15-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #358
dosraider
Dismembered.

Dunno if your post is serious or not, but if it's serious....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please_Help_ME View Post
So a few months ago I had logged onto my computer to find my whole screen was covered in files, all labeled different things(some labeled wolf/with the word wolf), ..... plenty blah blah blah ....
You simply unzipped all wolf game files to your desktop, congrats.
No need to worry, simply delete what you don't want there.
As for the 'scen' files: scenery game files.
Date : when the game was made/zipped/whatever/..........

....and if your post was a prank, THX, I had a good laugh.

There is of course always the possibility that an intehnet wolf is taken over your laptop bit by bit, and yes, that's when you really should be scared .....

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 13-09-2014, 11:38 PM   #359
wolfgal91
Exclamation help!

Help im a 21st century 12 year old how do i download this game!!

Old 14-09-2014, 01:10 AM   #360
Japo
Autonomous human

Just click on the big red button that says "get it!" You have to do it twice in a row, after a second page loads. Don't worry about requests to donate, it's not required to download.

You get a zip file that you must unpack. If you don't know how you can check this tutorial:
http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=17497

And then you need DOSBox to play, here's a simple tutorial:
http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=17498