Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-07-2017, 10:54 AM   #311
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Cool country.

I'm listening to Alan Jackson "Job Description"... awesome song! Listen and you will know why.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 21-07-2017, 11:05 AM   #312
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

If I know me - George Straight (Straight Out of The Box)

another good song..
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 22-07-2017, 06:49 AM   #313
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Like I said... this Tic Tac Toe is in development for Abandonia members! Any registered users can download it courtesy of Abandonia. In this one Tic Tac Toe is a little more developed with testing done in Windows 3.11. It is best played with a mouse alternating turns. The "RESET" word is where you should click to reset the board after a game. I hope you have fun while this is in development. Tank YOU. It is free although it is for sale. A paradox that even I don't understand j/k No really... I don't understand why I'm doing what I am doing but it is working!!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar JESUSttt.rar (79.4 KB, 14 views)
Old 22-07-2017, 10:20 AM   #314
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I do not have Windows 7 so I could not test it on Windows 7. However it should work from Windows Vista downwards to Windows 3.11. Just extract to the folder you want then double click on "ttt.exe". This one does not have an auto extraction feature for you Windows 3.11 people. However you do need one of the unRAR softwares.
Attached Files
File Type: rar JESUSttt.rar (25.8 KB, 16 views)
Old 22-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #315
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bgafh6abww5ga/JESUSttt

Here is the above link to the individual parts needed for JESUSttt just in case you do not have RAR/ZIP. It is slightly updated to fix a logic error in thinking during the game play with the inclusion of scoring for each player.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #316
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile

For Windows 8 and 8.1 and 10... Tic Tac Toe with a little frills.
Attached Files
File Type: rar GZStttWn.rar (232.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 23-07-2017, 05:12 AM   #317
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I'm done for!

Well sorry folks. My programming skills are limited at this program state. I could only get out a simple TTT program# I am still learning programming right now right from Charles Petzold's Windows' Programming first edition book copyrighted 1988. That is 30 years ago but I like to try to figure out how things were done back in the old days so I can be the best I can be day and day today. Unfortunately, I have to be humble and call myself a patzer. I am crawling to kiss my teddy bears good bye. I know they will live long after me? It is my hope all my subjects are well taken care of. Unfortunately spies everywhere infiltrates the domain of the king here. So constant danger is all around. We have to be on guard all the time since prying eyes that are unauthorized sees. Even in your shower where you are supposed to have private life YIKES. I'm sorry I cannot do anything about the infiltration. Their psychic teams scans the brain waves and reads the minds from a far in addition to putting secret cameras into our rooms and places where we type this and also microphone.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:18 AM   #318
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

You see the people from Heaven have a dual problem and solution. I have to save the people and that time where I save the people I must sacrifice myself. Only people from Heaven can save the people. You see long ago I was in Heaven. My family deserves hell. So one day God ask me to make a choice. And I didn't think... I just jumped down to be a member of my family again. I love my family although God favors me! So now I have a headache from my own devil worshipping cousin spying on my brains and also the spies. You see I have power to save the people however first I must die. I will wait until the people of evil kills me and at that time all my family is saved leaving the evil people behind.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:20 AM   #319
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

You want proof God favors me? Count the number of Jesus Christ games I have out and you know God favors me the most in The Kingdom of Heaven# Although I am NOT Jesus Christ I am an archetype of that.
Old 23-07-2017, 05:21 AM   #320
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

You see... my name spelled backwards in exact symbol placement means healer.