Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-01-2005, 10:45 PM   #21
nobody

Crush the statuettes before going to 25 lvl

(see Demonlore for instructions)

Old 12-01-2005, 07:13 PM   #22
MithrilWeed

DOwnloaded the Ancient Evil game and it runs great Am enjoying it very much but am stuck on level 8. I{ve read the posts and will look for the secret passage. I've obtained the grey key already. So far this game rates a 5 k: If i can't figure it out my opinion will change.

Old 13-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #23
AzzCaban

yea!!
thank to nobody i'm out of the crypt

think to play faery tale adventure II
a bit similar, less dark less puzzles (sigh!)
but three warriors and a huge word to discover!
:Titan:
AzzCaban is offline                         Send a private message to AzzCaban
Old 17-01-2005, 04:03 AM   #24
idicus

im stuck on the level (14-15) the one with the big lake and the demon thing in the cage at the center. ive found a ladder down but it leads to very small room awith a sign about invisible passageways or something(i havent played it in 3 months)...i guess 16th level? with 3 doors, ive opened them and killed the mobs, and searched the whole area, cant figure out what to do.

idicus

Old 20-01-2005, 05:43 PM   #25
Agrias

There should be a secret door in the wall facing one of the three doors. That opens into a labyrinth with other secret doors at random intervals*the blacked out spaces generally have secret doors leading into them. In thenorthern sector you should find a spot that shoots a lightning trap at you from three sides if you step on it, that's where you have to search to find a room with a locked door. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the key yet, and I've searched almost everywhere, I think. There's a lso a demon statuatte on this level.

Old 07-02-2005, 10:16 PM   #26
nobody

Quote:
Originally posted by buda@Feb 4 2005, 02:16 PM
Where is the access in level 10 to level 13 to get demoncrusher? can't find it! please help please. i'm stuck on 25 since a year
Search the walls near the ladder down

Old 10-02-2005, 03:48 PM   #27
simcha

Maybe i'm a little bit slow but I cant even figure out how to open the locked door on the first lvl. Can anyone tell me?

Old 10-02-2005, 05:15 PM   #28
another_guest

Which locked door do you mean?
If I remember well, there are two "handles" in level one that you'll have to switch to unlock doors. I believe there was also a room somewhere to the right of the screen (to avoid any confusion of direction, I'm speaking about the "up" direction on the map) where you'll find a key. All in all that first level is pretty straightforward, all you have to do is search for secret doors every now and then, and switch all the handles you come across. That should be enough.
Also, the final door to level two sometimes confuses people as it isn't always clear that it's open already (at least after you've used the switches). Trying to open it will tell you that "it's operated elsewhere". A friend of mine got stuck there for hours, while all he had to do was move a little closer to see the door was actually open and he could walk through.

Hm, I guess I'll have to install this game once again, I don't remember enough to give exact directions :whistle:

Old 10-02-2005, 09:20 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by simcha@Feb 10 2005, 06:57 PM
I had the it's oporated elsewhere problem, guess the door's open? I'll try that.
Well, you get that both when the door is closed as well as when it's open. Have you found the two handles and switched them? In that case the door should be open.

Old 11-02-2005, 01:36 AM   #30
kirti_usha

:ranting: Where is the room with the demon crusher on level 13? Is it the room with 3 globes and a well? If it is how do you operate it? Please help.
kirti_usha is offline                         Send a private message to kirti_usha