Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-09-2006, 11:50 AM   #281

Errm when I kill the witch the witch is dead and I dont gain anything...Or is that because I usually chose to let the Computer simulate the battle? But that really shouldnt be the reason or?Anyhows I just tested it...witch dead, chest closed...

Old 05-09-2006, 12:51 PM   #282
Scatty
Treasure hunter

I think you get this scroll rather from the wizard, the witch doesn't leave anything behind. In any case you need this scroll to open the chest and get a net (to capture the guy), yet another scroll (I think) and a healing potion.
Btw., you're better off to combat the witch manually, as she might petrify one of your characters which wouldn't happen if you petrify or blind her first.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 05-09-2006, 02:51 PM   #283

Well the Wizard does indeed drop a scroll...but that only tells me something about a picture with a heather or something...and even with it I cant open the chest...with or without having slain the witch...Thats why Im pretty confused...

Old 06-09-2006, 02:08 PM   #284

I read the review but it didn't say what sort of combat system this game has. Is this turn based or real time? Thanks.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:53 PM   #285
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

The combat system is turn based.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 18-09-2006, 09:17 PM   #286
Elbenfreund

heya ! i made my way up to page 9, then i gave up.
do you ( Freddy ? ) think its possible to find a way me getting the german version ?
if you could upload / direct send whatsoever i would be realy grateful about hti sone... so long
thanks for your time, Eric.

Old 28-09-2006, 02:17 AM   #287
RPG fan

Of the little that I've played I find that this game is great! However, I can't play much because I can't save. I've read through the posts and I don't think anyone has this problem. There's no copy protection or anything, but rather the inability to save. Everytime I try to save, it says that I must create a game file, so I click on the "new" button and it asks if I want to save my game. I click on "yes", type in the name of my file, and....nothing happens. That's it. No new file, no save game. I hope someone can help me with this problem. I've played a bit of the game and I'm eager to give it a try as I'm a big fan of RPGs. By the way, I'm running WinXP and played the game on DOSBox. Every other aspect of the game seems to be fine, except for saving the game.

Old 28-09-2006, 07:54 AM   #288

Try to mount not the folder of the game in DosBox, but the main drive, and then switch to the folder of the game manually via cd folder, for example cd c:/games/trail.
I had the same problem until I mounted the drive like above, and then I suddenly could save the game.

Old 30-09-2006, 03:20 PM   #289
RPG fan

Help! I'm stuck at the dwarven pits. I've just emptied out the water part and lifted the trapdoor and went down. On the next level, however, there is a wall that can't passed. I've checked walkthroughs that tell me to take a set of leather and wear it all to pass, but there isn't any chest with any set of leathers. There are only 2 chest, and they both don't contain anything leather. One of the chest has FIVE of each of the following: shirt, pants, quilt armour, robe, winter coat. The other chest contains weapons. Oh, and I don't have any torches left Someone please help!

Old 30-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #290
RPG fan

Oh there's another chest that I left out. The chest that contains the parchment that describes about having a set of clothes etc. However, in that chest, other than the parchment, there isn't any other leather. Just more weapons and girdles of might. Again, please help