Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-03-2007, 12:51 PM   #271
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I think it was already discussed. You might want to read the previous discussions in this thread.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 19-04-2007, 07:42 AM   #272

the funny thing is all of you seem to have this cracked version....and on the abandonia site it says that its unavailable to download....am i the only one who knows not where to find this download??

Old 19-04-2007, 01:02 PM   #273
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It was available for download. It is not available anymore.
It will be available again in future. On January 2013, to be exact.

In the meanwhile, asking for downloads of it is considered a warez request and therefore prohibited.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 12-05-2007, 08:14 PM   #274
dsad

Where do I download it for free?

Old 14-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #275
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

This game is under protection of ESA (Entertainment Software Association) and it CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED!
We also can't provide you with information on where or how to get it.

You can find more about The ESA here. If you ended up here you probably requested a game from one of the game production companies that are members of The ESA.

You can find the list of ESA members here and get in touch with the company who's game you would like to obtain.

Any further inquiries regarding this matter can be directed here.

-- Reed Richards
Old 27-06-2007, 07:20 AM   #276
Vorador

Omzy, your review gave me a good laugh, you might want to try the B.S. Dracula movie. Would explain a few things about Kain's world and his vampiric powers.

Old 16-09-2007, 05:00 AM   #277
Psychomax

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I'm desperate here.

When I try to run it from the crack, the screen goes black, flashes, then returns to the desktop.

At first I thought it was an issue with Vista, but reading through this thread I see that people have had this problem with older versions of windows. Unfortunately, no one ever answered those people's questions. I'm running it in compatibility mode, I have the crack installed, I have the cpu killer running, I'm even running it from the actual game disk. Can someone PLEASE help me?

Old 27-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #278

I can't help you with that particular bug Psychomax, though I'd suggest updating your graphics card, as that usually seems to help.

Anyway, I have found a solution to the 'game freezes after CGI' / 'barman keeps walking, nothing happens' / 'dark screen freezing up and leaving kain stuck like a stick insect' bug. Whatever you want to call it really :P

Open another game in full screen (any game) then minimize it using alt + tab. Begin Kain and when your game freezes, alt + tab to the other full screen game, then alt + tab back to Kain and it should unfreeze. CPU killer or a variant running at around 50% is also recommended.

Old 01-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #279
flameseeker
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
This game is under protection of ESA (Entertainment Software Association) and it CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED!
We also can't provide you with information on where or how to get it.

You can find more about The ESA here. If you ended up here you probably requested a game from one of the game production companies that are members of The ESA.

You can find the list of ESA members here and get in touch with the company who's game you would like to obtain.

Any further inquiries regarding this matter can be directed here.
Have a look here http://abandonia.com/en/node/24174
Blood Omen is afaik an Activision Product and, as it is stated in "hell freezes over?" Activision already left the ESA. Time to lift the "Protected"-Tag
flameseeker is offline                         Send a private message to flameseeker
Old 01-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #280
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

the article brought total misinformation. that a company isn't in esa doesn't mean that we can host it's games. if the game is still sold, we respect it and don't offer the downloads. we provide abandonned games which are nowhere to get anymore, we don't want to steal from people