Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-06-2006, 09:30 AM   #221

can any one good hearted post the full version of this game , it is very classic brings back old memories

tnx in advance

Old 29-06-2006, 10:31 AM   #222
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

The version on Abandonia _is_ full.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 01-07-2006, 09:31 PM   #223
Busses

Hi, I don't have a scanner but I have been thinking about either taking photos of my manual or simply writing it up (started a while ago already at 10,000 words) and placing the correct images in. If I can't get good quality photos then I will continue writing this manual but I can't say when that would be done the manual is hard to get perfect and it even has spelling mistakes (very foolish ones at that) so as to make Acclaim look better I have corrected them. For example they wrote "many" instead of money, they really should have proof read it properly.
Busses is offline                         Send a private message to Busses
Old 02-07-2006, 09:26 AM   #224
navarro
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theduke2011 @ Jun 13 2006, 04:47 PM) [snapback]236485[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
hey i got a problem, whenever i buy more land and build more houses they need more repair, so i made more repair people and toggled on the auto repair but some just sit around and let my houses burn :wallbash: , can someone tell me how to fix this please?
[/b]
When YOU toggle the auto-repair on a repair man, you must also make him walk to any of the buildings on the esatate of your choice. The repairman will then automaticly go around that estate and fix buildings around. It' not enough to just select auto-repair. Have you tried that?

@all the others that have posted on this thred page: the answers to your questions are in this thread. Take a bit of time and go through it. You'll find a lot of usefull info.

Cheers.
navarro is offline                         Send a private message to navarro
Old 02-07-2006, 11:34 AM   #225
Thunderstruck

Do you people READ sometime? This is an old game and does NOT run in XP. In fact there are only two ways running this game. It is either DOSbox on a WinXP machine or a Win98 on old hardware. The second option is better ofcourse. And Abandonia: you DON'T have the full version here. Full version is like over 300 MB. I have the full version, old hardware, Windows 98SE and I can play multiplayer (LAN only though) with NO faults! God damn people, if you really want to play this game, go get the hardware and the full version!

Old 02-07-2006, 11:54 AM   #226
navarro
Abandonia nerd

The full version indeed doesn't work on xp at all, but the abandonia version works perfectly fine on my computer, and I have xp, and some pretty good hardware. I have said before in this thread how I did it!
Old 02-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #227

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(navarro @ Jul 2 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]241011[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The full version indeed doesn't work on xp at all, but the abandonia version works perfectly fine on my computer, and I have xp, and some pretty good hardware. I have said before in this thread how I did it!
[/b]
Sorry navarro, I meant those many people who are whining about such features which are only available in full version. By the way, is there a true legal way how to get the full version now? I got mine via BitComet because I simply couldn't find it anywhere on sale. And because Acclaim is dead, I think it is OK to do so. What's your opinion?

Old 10-07-2006, 01:10 AM   #228
Wendigo

Hey,

I've found a Manual :brain: , a walktrough some cheats, etc. at

http://dlh.net

just search for "constructor" in the upper left corner. Some of the material presented is in german, but the manual is in english.

Old 10-07-2006, 07:42 AM   #229
Busses

Seems it is only a text manual, so I may aswell continue writing up my manual with the correct images and such, but good find.
Busses is offline                         Send a private message to Busses
Old 10-07-2006, 12:19 PM   #230
navarro
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 2 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]241049[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Sorry navarro, I meant those many people who are whining about such features which are only available in full version. By the way, is there a true legal way how to get the full version now? I got mine via BitComet because I simply couldn't find it anywhere on sale. And because Acclaim is dead, I think it is OK to do so. What's your opinion?
[/b]
If Acclaim is dead indeed, as long as there aren't any webpages pointing you how to pay for buying this game (online - ofcourse), I don't think there's a problem with that. But just try not to share it anyway - just in case. Get it just for personal use.