Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-10-2006, 03:03 PM   #201
Sneak Preview

k sorry

Old 02-10-2006, 07:06 AM   #202
velik_m
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SneakPreview @ Oct 1 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]258611[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
how can i get Settlers 2 Gold edition for free ??

can i download it somewhere ??

need help
[/b]
There will be a settlers 2 remake, called "Settlers II: The 10th Anniversary Edition" out soon. You can get demo here.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:42 AM   #203
Life is Feudal
Unhappy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(velik_m @ Oct 2 2006, 07:06 AM) [snapback]258776[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
There will be a settlers 2 remake, called "Settlers II: The 10th Anniversary Edition" out soon. You can get demo here.[/b]
I wish against all hope it won't suck.

I also wish it had musics and sounds modeled after the classic

Old 04-10-2006, 12:04 PM   #204
TRsx

This game is awesome i bought it yesterday and i love it. :w00t:

Old 11-10-2006, 09:40 AM   #205
Big Daddy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 5 2004, 08:59 PM) [snapback]23191[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
How do you build ships. I have a shipyard, but I can only build small boats. And I think I am going to need a ship to find Red on the Europe map.
[/b]
You need to click on the shipyard, then click on the BOAT box to turn it into SHIP.
this way your shipmaker will start building ships...
Enjoy

Old 14-10-2006, 05:45 PM   #206
Redheat

Best birthday present i ever got was getting Settlers 2!

Anyway, iv got a couple of problems when it comes to playing pre-made maps!

1 = I made an excellent map took over 4 hours! ANd i find out that winter maps will not allow the forester to work! Without forester the game doesnt get far! Nor do my enemys :@:@:@:@ I tested a Greenland map, foresters worked fine Any ideas what to do? SOmeday i will re-make in greenland :~( ! All you experts would love it! :S - Anyone else have that problem with the winter maps?

2 = There you to be a nifty little program that allows you to add the anchour icon to a map, and you set it in the MISSION.RTX file or somethign where you want the harbours but i cannot find it anymore.

I know you replace one of the mission maps. It used to be explained somehwere what all the variables mean in the RTX i cannot find anything except the cheats thast only explain the Warehouse and people stock, not the BOBS, the race of the people etc (Numbers 1-9)

I have Settlers 2 Gold edition by the way.

Any help would be appriciated! Cheers

Old 18-10-2006, 10:50 AM   #207
Frenkieee

Maybe the solution for 1 is that you used the wrong type of land. Like with greenland, foresters can't plant trees on sand. There are lots types of snowland. On some of them you can plant trees and on some of them you can't.
Frenkieee is offline                         Send a private message to Frenkieee
Old 18-10-2006, 04:23 PM   #208

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frenkieee @ Oct 18 2006, 10:50 AM) [snapback]261903[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Maybe the solution for 1 is that you used the wrong type of land. Like with greenland, foresters can't plant trees on sand. There are lots types of snowland. On some of them you can plant trees and on some of them you can't.
[/b]

OMG how stupid am i! I just thought since it had a house icon on it i presume it was building and forester (the pure white snow) But then when you logically think about it, a forester cannot planet trees in pure snow! Oh well my map doesnt look as jazzy now since it has green blobes over the map, and its a big map to do it all in the greeny patch snow stuff.

Thanks Frenkieee for the advice!

Now just one question left is there a program or some knows what the .RTX file variables and names mean.
Also how can i get harbours on my maps! There is one program i found but that puts every Castle icon as a Harbour place id rather avoid that. Like i said before im sure there use to be a small program that allowed you to change a set of co-ordinates and it changes the icon to an ancour castle

More help would be appricated,

CHeers

Old 20-10-2006, 10:25 AM   #209
Frenkieee

Look at the posts on this page: http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?s...163&st=120#

A solution for the fact that every castle icon becomes a harbour icon is edit your map along the coast with beachsand or something like that, so you'll just keep several harbour spots and not your complete coastal line.
Frenkieee is offline                         Send a private message to Frenkieee
Old 20-10-2006, 01:49 PM   #210
Redheat

Hummm when i copy and paste my message in here it doesnt reply, when i click Add Reply it just comes up in a blank screen! Im not typing my message out again!

Any ideas?

Bet this one works as i have not copied anything into it :S