Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-02-2007, 06:10 PM   #201
Guest0513
Thumbs down

HELP! I can't even get the download to start! I'm not sure why, but when I click "Get It", the download doesn't even start.

Old 20-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #202
Beck

This has always been my favorite action game ever. It's a little like a faster paced Halo but with a way better and more unique atmosphere and art. The design in this game is amazing. One of the reasons I liked MDK2 a lot less was because of the art: the suit looked very crappy compared to the first one, the levels were a little boring, and the music was a lot worse.

About the name, from WIKI:
Quote:
The British computer magazine, PC Format, in a prelude to an interview they published with the Shiny director, said that the game was indeed called "Murder, Death, Kill" but was changed to "MDK" to give it a lower rating as the rating authorities in Britain felt it was too violent a name. This was then turned into a marketing campaign with various silly meanings for "MDK" given followed by a question mark, such as "Madonna Dates Kylie?".

In the installation screen for MDK 2, various meanings are shown scrolling down as a backdrop to Kurt diving through or to an unknown destination with "Murder, Death, Kill" highlighted.[/b]
So MDK stands for everything in the game that has the letters but the main meaning seems to be Murder, Death Kill.

Anyway, if anyone played this one, how do you get out of the area in World 3 where you jump out of the clock window. The only walkthrough I found says to jump from a platform in the middle of the area to the one with a hole above it but I cannot reach that second platform no matter what. I'm completely stuck there, any help?

Old 03-03-2007, 09:53 PM   #203

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ramieel @ Mar 17 2006, 08:20 AM) [snapback]214857[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i need help don't run
error opening misc\mdkfont.fti - check manual

please i love this game :help:
ty and sorry for my bad english :whistle:
[/b]
you must copy or move the "mdk" folder to localization c:
when you have c:\mdk\

then try to play using mdk95.exe
should work

Old 07-03-2007, 09:11 PM   #204
LSP

I don't know if this happened to anyone else but for some reason I couldn't save games, it kept asking me to save in the Saves folder and wouldn't be capable to do it and offer me the choice to just keep playing.

The solution is pretty basic and you might have guessed it by now. create a folder named Saves. I think it would be cool if that info would be in the description. Then again it might just have happened to me.

Great game. I really wanted this game at the time but all I had was a Genesis. Very well planned, fun to play (some great jokes in it). Thanks for hosting it

Old 15-04-2007, 11:55 PM   #205

I think its the best oldskool Game ever, and its cause off
all somehow notsamelook levels fun to play it over and over again.
My Personal favorite is the funny side of every big Boss.

Old 28-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #206

Game works fine for me until I try to use the sniper, then the screen goes black and freezes. Any suggestions?

Old 04-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #207
Great_R

I just love this Game :brain:
But i miss ad introduction movie
there isn´t any even on the original cd
that´s too bad
and only six levels areńt enough

Old 04-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #208

and the outro sucks!

Old 04-06-2007, 02:51 PM   #209
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

If you don't like it, don't play it.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 05-06-2007, 07:05 AM   #210
keremix
Forum hobbit

very good game.. much better than the second one
keremix is offline                         Send a private message to keremix