Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-12-2005, 12:30 AM   #191
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

I believe the game is minus videos because they would have made it too huge for the site. If you read through the thread near the beginning, you'll find a previous discussion about this. I remember that Tom and I updated it, and had so many problems with it that it ended up taking all night before it was working. Was worth it, though, as it's one of the more popular games on the site.

Btw, fun-nee name *g*
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 22-12-2005, 09:47 AM   #192
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Is there ANYWAY that i can get those videos? besides having the actual cd?
No. Get the CD.

There are multiple means to obtaining it, though - so don't surrender just because of it.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 01-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #193
Soul Reavr

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Dec 23 2004, 11:30 PM
Well...

I downloaded it, extracted it to C:\KAIN

Opened the Crack.zip and overwrote the Kain.exe file. It ran like a dream with sound and all.

And if I am able to play this on my bug-infested, worm-tainted, virus-attacked cracker laptop... then I have can't imagine why it should not run on yours

I am using WinXP.
i extracted my crack to the kain folder and overwrote it but it still says please insert cd

Old 03-01-2006, 12:33 AM   #194
punch999
The true Shadow President

Execute the crack
not the game
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 16-01-2006, 06:40 AM   #195

Supposedly, one of the local GameStop's near me has a pre-owned PS copy of this game in stock. Since I'm going to be out that way tomorrow anyway, I'll see if their website was right, and buy it if I can.

Old 19-01-2006, 08:52 PM   #196
Guest_Will

this game can still be downloaded from someplace else.
as for the issue where you load it and as soon as the barman stops talking you cant do anything, same happened to me and no amount of pressing the windows key and alt+tab etc. would put it right....

....UNTIL.....

I downloaded the update to Kain V1.2 - installed update to the kain folder within c:\kain (where i was running game from), then once it was updated, the game still didn't work properly, but the windows key/alt+tab fix DID start to work and hence i was able to play it...and it's as good as i remember it on my PS1.

Coincidence...I hope not.

great site by the way...

Peace

Old 25-01-2006, 10:55 AM   #197
a15drian
Game freak

Send a message via MSN to a15drian

I don't konw what is wrond with my BLood Omen now the screen is black and remains even if i push the window button can some1 help me please
Old 28-01-2006, 09:57 AM   #198

The game works fine on my XP with the patch and all...but when i start the game...the keyboard or mouse doesnt seem to work...does anybody know why?

Old 28-01-2006, 02:10 PM   #199
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Henrik@Dec 24 2004, 12:30 AM
Well...

I downloaded it, extracted it to C:\KAIN

Opened the Crack.zip and overwrote the Kain.exe file. It ran like a dream with sound and all.

I am using WinXP.
If you read this topic in the 2 page say to do this:
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 28-01-2006, 02:41 PM   #200

Quote:
Originally posted by JJXB+Dec 24 2004, 05:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JJXB @ Dec 24 2004, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gubi@Dec 24 2004, 02:50 PM
Hi there*

The game look nice but if i try to start, the charakter dont move or do anything!! * PLEASE HELP!!
you have to wait until the barman has said the tavern is closed

and when the game wont run after that....

Press WINDOWS button and then back to game...it should be normal now
[/b][/quote]
Well...i looked up page 3 and i found the exact same problem im having with this other guy...

i did the same thing...what is the windows button? i pressed the "start" button on the keyboard (i.e. between ctrl and alt) and returned to the game but there was no difference...there was no difference in pressing the start button as the screen would not let me go back to windows and i couldnt exit from the game...so had to switch the machine off.